#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Meaner03 said:

so started to look on the property @chrisryan that he found on Jamie records , here is what i found so far, and it need to be investigated more if possible .

The Home : 12094 Summit Cir. Beverly Hills, CA 90210 (Britney does not live anymore so it's not a problem to post the adress)

Purchased in 2007 by The Love Shack Trust (Britney and Kevin trust) for $6,750,000.00

Sold in 2012 to Freedom Trust (i couldn't find a damn information on this trust) for $2,126,500.00 ( fewwwww the loss....)

It was then sold to JACKSON HOLE TRUST COMPANY TR but i couldn't find for how much which is frustrating because it is really important to understand the loss of $4M . Especially when you see that the is house is actually valued at $8M .

The other shady part on this , is that like @chrisryan said it on Jamie's records this house is listed as a placed he owned, how the **** was it possible ? even under the c-ship what's Britney's remains Britney's unless she bought it from her .

We would need to know who hides behind Freedom Trust and how much did they sale the house 2 years later .

Sounds like someone got money under the table.

KQBfjPy.gif

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Goneforever said:

It's so gross because her dad approves everything. I can't even imagine the conversation about 3 or Tik Tik Boom or her costumes. Especially after what the British chick said. 

Wait who's the British girl and what did she say? And yeah agree, it's creepy as **** Jamie being part of/approving all the *** kitten act sort of stuff :hideous:

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Wait who's the British girl and what did she say? And yeah agree, it's creepy as **** Jamie being part of/approving all the *** kitten act sort of stuff :hideous:

From ENews, she said Britney has to ask for permission to have Sam "sleep over" 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I've always thought this. For the Record when he's like there for the filming and stuff for Womanizer it's just so weird.

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

I've always thought this. For the Record when he's like there for the filming and stuff for Womanizer it's just so weird.

Yeeeeeck I remember watching it with my friends back when it came out and I swear there's a part where he says something like 'Damn nice hooker heels baby!' or something like that and we were all like WTF! So creepy and gross.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, frederiickx said:

They clearly just want to have a "comeback", release a new album, throw her back in Vegas, and act like this is over with. She still has no freedom and the c-ship is still in place. I will not buy another album, song, concert ticket, meet and greet, ANYTHING until she is out of that corrupt c-ship. I've cancelled my Oops! vinyl from UO. :bedtime:

Larry is smart. He will turn this into another comeback for her.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

It's so f**ked in this #MeToo day and age that NO ONE seems to give a **** about this?! Like I mean outside the fan base obvi, like this is blatantly corrupt and f**ked up and essentially Britney has been the prisoner of her Father for over a decade, and no one bats an eye?! Do these people think it's ok if someone DID in fact have a mental illness (obviously we have no idea about that side of anything) that they essentially completely lose all their rights? That's just ok? Like wtf! This goes beyond Britney and is about basic human rights, but because it's about Britney in this case no one takes it seriously. So f**ked, like the Gram girls said how people will justify this blatant f**kery "Oh well didn't you see in 2007 she shaved her head", like ok...SO f**king WHAT?! She can't shave her head? She shaves her head and that's justification for this type of cruelty for over a decade? This **** just makes me sad, people will still think it's ok and that Britney should still be 'punished' for 2007 meanwhile actual criminals get way less of a sentence then this. What kind of f**ked up ****, why did this have to happen to our girl :crying4:

It's so crazy to me. Even if she had a mental illness (which I don't think she does tbh), she still deserves RIGHTS. She has none. It's so crazy but we are making noise and we will continue to until she's out :raven:

• Like 4
Just now, Body ache said:

Larry is smart. He will turn this into another comeback for her.

If she's out of the c-ship that's great. However, it's not a comeback if we don't support it :well: I love her and won't be supporting anything unless she is out of that conservatorship.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Meaner03 said:

Team Hunting them down all day everyday until we find the true about all those companies they got everywhere . Do not hesitate to send me Rob pdf file too, i'd love to take a look at it :jj:

If Lou is erasing her background it is a good signs, i take it as someone who is trying to hide something, and you can't really delete things from the net, so it will just be a matter of time for us to get it

Well done,  but also Jamie’s husband uses a fake business name to the public. They say he does computer stuff but he’s actually a haulage truck delivery manager. 

2 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

It's so f**ked in this #MeToo day and age that NO ONE seems to give a **** about this?! Like I mean outside the fan base obvi, like this is blatantly corrupt and f**ked up and essentially Britney has been the prisoner of her Father for over a decade, and no one bats an eye?! Do these people think it's ok if someone DID in fact have a mental illness (obviously we have no idea about that side of anything) that they essentially completely lose all their rights? That's just ok? Like wtf! This goes beyond Britney and is about basic human rights, but because it's about Britney in this case no one takes it seriously. So f**ked, like the Gram girls said how people will justify this blatant f**kery "Oh well didn't you see in 2007 she shaved her head", like ok...SO f**king WHAT?! She can't shave her head? She shaves her head and that's justification for this type of cruelty for over a decade? This **** just makes me sad, people will still think it's ok and that Britney should still be 'punished' for 2007 meanwhile actual criminals get way less of a sentence then this. What kind of f**ked up ****, why did this have to happen to our girl :crying4:

Well there's not much we can do. We already brought awareness but now she needs a miracle or at least someone higher up to get involved.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

If she's out of the c-ship that's great. However, it's not a comeback if we don't support it :well: I love her and won't be supporting anything unless she is out of that conservatorship.

Agreed but Larry will try to make money off her either way. If it's a residency then we need the vegas fans to protest in front on the hotel to bring awareness.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Agreed but Larry will try to make money off her either way. If it's a residency then we need the vegas fans to protest in front on the hotel to bring awareness.

I agree. I cancelled my Oops! vinyl for now too even though I really wanted it. Oh well, I want Britney free more :bedtime: No more of my money going into Loucifer, Larry and Jamie's pockets 

• Like 3