#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

A podcast from the Gram girl on the 8th May with some tea if they have any,  that could shook team c-ship would be just perfect to add some pression

Team Cship is shook af. This week we had David, the other director, WIll, and the Norwegian PR girl. You know there are cease and desist letters flying left and right to anyone who ever smiled at Britney. 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

Team Cship is shook af. This week we had David, the other director, WIll, and the Norwegian PR girl. You know there are cease and desist letters flying left and right to anyone who ever smiled at Britney. 

And that's what we want/need , a non stop pressure on their shady ***

• Like 7
7 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

Just the fact that Britney choosed Adam Streisand, probably the best choice in LA she could have made to fight the c-ship is proof that the gril had all the capacity to choose her counsel and she was making a smart and strong move that got them all shook and hurried to lock her under the c-ship without any hope to see the lights .

Ok I just caught up so thoughts. I thought this exact thing. Streisand is not someone who plays and Britney KNEW THIS because she was of a sound enough mins to know what the **** was trying to be done to her and she was ready to fight.

5 hours ago, chrisryan said:

So I just ran a full background check on Jaime, and it is quite interesting. He filed for Bankruptcy in 98, and he also had a bunch of Lien's filed against him in 2008 there is also some really weird property ownership. One in LA for 6 million opened by Him, some trust called Love Shack...bet you that is a house he bought with Britney's money in CA.   

As far as the multiple buisnesses the LLC is where we should look, those are easy to do shady crap with. If there are any B-Army detectives that want the PDF let me know, maybe we can find out some more crap. 

Does anyone know Lou Taylor full real name and family memebers? Ill run her nextr! 

Me please, mama.

4 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Got in a motorcycle accident, got out with minor injuries and a fractured left arm. Thank you for the concern:bigkiss:

Oh hun :orangu: Your recaps are great glad ur ok plz bring me on ur motorcycle next time

2 hours ago, Goneforever said:

Did you see that PR girl from Norway she's going in

Who where?

2 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

sometimes she run

sometimes she hide

sometimes she tells him to go **** a duck

I actually LOLd on the bus at this

2 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

Justin Tranter has companies listed at Loucifer adress, he better shut the hell up if he doesn't wanna see the Army starting investigating also on his *** .

**** this guy he's cancelled

1 hour ago, Meaner03 said:

Justin Tranter's companies where Loucifer adress 11 Music Cir S Nashville, TN 37203 is listed for his companies

https://www.corporationwiki.com/Tennessee/Nashville/11-Music-Cir-S-Nashville-TN-37203-a14932333.aspx 

https://www.corporationwiki.com/p/2rrhmb/facet-publishing-inc

https://www.corporationwiki.com/p/2dtxpg/semi-precious-weapons-touring-inc

He is JL male version Loucifer's son, he wants his place for B10 and he get his part of the cake

CANCELLED.

Also, has anyone sent the Gram Girls' @applejacks summary google drive? I sent them the mercy Ministries info but I think it's good if they have all the tea we have.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, breatheheavy said:

Yes exactly. No way is he gonna jeopardize that project by commenting. I do think there’s a decent amount of misinformation out there though, but also lots of truths. 

One thing that I hope he can take away from this movement as someone who is helping create her next album is to create songs about this situation.

B10 needs to incorporate themes of independence, lack of it, privacy, her mind, fame, control, and more. It will be wildly disappointing in my opinion if the next album is a bunch of ****** boy crazy bops. He’s crazy talented, as is Danja, so they’re capable, but are they willing. 

I hope Britney gets whatever money she has left and NEVER COMES BACK. Let her live her life how she wants to live it. The last thing "fans" should thinking about is B10....:yaknow:

• Like 7
1 minute ago, chrisryan said:

Do we know her age? The one I am seeing says 60. 

Louise Mary Taylor, 53 years old 

email adress :  

trijesus@gate.net, trijesus@msn.com, louise@tristarse.com, lou@team-tristar.com, lou@tristarse.com, ltaylor@tristarse.com, l.taylor@tristarse.com

• Like 8
4 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Yeah, Britney had many trusts worth many millions.  We know what her conservatorship is worth, and we've known since 2011, really.

https://www.tmz.com/2010/12/01/britney-spears-conservatorship-money-assets-wealth-millions/

The question would be whether her trusts were used to fund other things.

We don't know.  We know that Britney allegedly re-wrote her will in 2017...

https://www.tmz.com/2017/08/16/britney-spears-will-protect-kids-estate-trust/

But that report suggests that her trusts have remained in tact all these years.

If true, then he abused his power.  What does a person who does not have the capacity to take care of their own finances have to do with buying a house for another person?? 

Did Jamie/Lou/Larry use her kids as leverage at any time during the conservatorship?

It should be investigated more in-depht, regardless of the NYTIMES article.

The only way they could EVER get them for anything is the following:

- They threatened her in writing about the children or anything related to speaking out

- They committed fraud of some kind (tax or otherwise)

As of right now, they have literally done nothing illegal by the law's standards....sadly. An American court ruled that she was unstable and legally put him in charge of her. There have been lots of legal proceedings since, that found cause (bribes we can't prove yet) she needed to be under this. 

Don't be fooled, if it was not for the fans freaking out, this would still be going on. She needs us to get out of it, if we dont try and help then it will continue till Jaime dies or the kids turn 18.  

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

Ok I just caught up so thoughts. I thought this exact thing. Streisand is not someone who plays and Britney KNEW THIS because she was of a sound enough mins to know what the **** was trying to be done to her and she was ready to fight.

Me please, mama.

Oh hun :orangu: Your recaps are great glad ur ok plz bring me on ur motorcycle next time

Who where?

I actually LOLd on the bus at this

**** this guy he's cancelled

CANCELLED.

Also, has anyone sent the Gram Girls' @applejacks summary google drive? I sent them the mercy Ministries info but I think it's good if they have all the tea we have.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Louise Mary Taylor, 53 years old 

email adress :  

trijesus@gate.net, trijesus@msn.com, louise@tristarse.com, lou@team-tristar.com, lou@tristarse.com, ltaylor@tristarse.com, l.taylor@tristarse.com

So there are too many to find her even when I try her name with Tennesse, I need her city she lives in, maybe her birthday if anyone knows it.  I know her husband is Rob, but does she have other relatives? I will look through what I can find but none of those emails show up with the people.