#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

So there are too many to find her even when I try her name with Tennesse, I need her city she lives in, maybe her birthday if anyone knows it.  I know her husband is Rob, but does she have other relatives? I will look through what I can find but none of those emails show up with the people. 

City is Brentwood 

Birthdate October 1965 (sorry don't have the day)

Othere relatives found

Renee Maria Sawyer

Nicole Renee Taylor

Donald Stanely Sawyer

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

So there are too many to find her even when I try her name with Tennesse, I need her city she lives in, maybe her birthday if anyone knows it.  I know her husband is Rob, but does she have other relatives? I will look through what I can find but none of those emails show up with the people. 

2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

City is Brentwood 

Birthdate October 1965 (sorry don't have the day)

Othere relatives found

Renee Maria Sawyer

Nicole Renee Taylor

Donald Stanely Sawyer

Ugh this is so frustrating, I can't find her even with that info. Ill try looking for her husband and relate it back to her. She much use her name differently than how he see it in everything. 

Do you know Rob's age and any info? 

4 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

Ugh this is so frustrating, I can't find her even with that info. Ill try looking for her husband and relate it back to her. She much use her name differently than how he see it in everything. 

Do you know Rob's age and any info? 

Robert Mathew Taylor also 53 , 

i got this adress : 9515 Edenbrook Ct
Brentwood, TN 37027 .

Hope it helps

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Yeah, she said she hasn't seen Britney in years and doesn't comment on these matters. Iggy ain't it.

:jj: I remember when PG came out and they promoted it with their fake friendship. Did they do anything else besides eating salad together which required Iggy's house to be swatted by **** dogs

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Yeah, she said she hasn't seen Britney in years and doesn't comment on these matters. Iggy ain't it.

I don't really blame Iggy. She already gave us some info. Besides she really is trying to build her career back, she can't afford to do this. 

• Like 8
Just now, chrisryan said:

This is nutS she is elusive AF. Even with the property info and her listed as an owner she is damn impossible to pull a report on! I have her husband's info tho. 

Lots of businesses in FL, which is a SUPER shaday state money wise, and people LOVE to hide money there. 

A Pastor in Brentwood and being a business man in Florida sounds interesting... :jj:

• Like 4
1 minute ago, chrisryan said:

This is nutS she is elusive AF. Even with the property info and her listed as an owner she is damn impossible to pull a report on! I have her husband's info tho. 

Lots of businesses in FL, which is a SUPER shaday state money wise, and people LOVE to hide money there. 

She is nuts! But nobody is above the law. 

9 hours ago, Applejack said:

D5lLsCKXkAAUn78?format=jpg&name=small

8 hours ago, .: lucky :. said:

I don't know if it's been AP but LaChapelle's been replying to people on this instagram post

One of the most telling responses is this one:
    • @sasugame it was an ugly scene I felt like showering after listening to Rudolph -in behind closed door meetings -its gross callus / opportunist type situation
      I have nothing to lose or gain - I see her as someone who is being used and she has displayed everything from distraught unhappy- belligerent to scared and alone -
      I feel it’s because she’s been driven there by greedy people. These are my opinions 
      And my heart goes out to her -dear Amy -MJ people who are adored yes—-but have suffered much ...
      Greedy people and lies

O...M..F...G.  He is REALLY spilling the dirt... and he couldn't give a **** about getting in trouble beacuse he cut ties with them.  So after all this time, we thought he and Britney didn't get along, but it was him and her team.  Britney and him had creative differences, which he clearly said he respects since they are both artists with different visions. BUT, this whole story is getting very consistent that Larry and Lou are the big dirty factors in all this.  They need to be fired AND arrested in my opinion. There is more than enough evidence from reputable sources like these directors to get a proper criminal investiagion. No human being should be treated like this, especially someone who has mental health issues.

End him and #FreeBritney

:bedtime:

• Like 8
12 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

A Pastor in Brentwood and being a business man in Florida sounds interesting... :jj:

Well, it looks like she must have removed her public listing, that is something you can do through these sites that house all this info. I am thinking with all of this crap going down she probably hired someone to button up all her online mess. That is all I can think of since I am REALLY good at hunting people down (I enjoy it on a weird level lol). Fortunately, Jaime and her husband were NOT so smart so I do have those. Anyone that wants them message me your email and I will send them so everyone can start cracking things apart. 

I will return to Lou in the morning, cause girl you messed with a Britney Stan, one that is relentless and so petty that he won't rest until he pulls your shady *** info from the bowels of the internet for the world to see. You may have done a scrub job, but it won't be good enough for me to crack. 

She MUST have something shady to hide. Her husband's businesses in FL shows that they know how to hide money. I know plenty of people who do that. 

• Like 8