#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

so started to look on the property @chrisryan that he found on Jamie records , here is what i found so far, and it need to be investigated more if possible .

The Home : 12094 Summit Cir. Beverly Hills, CA 90210 (Britney does not live anymore so it's not a problem to post the adress)

Purchased in 2007 by The Love Shack Trust (Britney and Kevin trust) for $6,750,000.00

Sold in 2012 to Freedom Trust (i couldn't find a damn information on this trust) for $2,126,500.00 ( fewwwww the loss....)

It was then sold to JACKSON HOLE TRUST COMPANY TR but i couldn't find for how much which is frustrating because it is really important to understand the loss of $4M . Especially when you see that the is house is actually valued at $8M .

The other shady part on this , is that like @chrisryan said it on Jamie's records this house is listed as a placed he owned, how the **** was it possible ? even under the c-ship what's Britney's remains Britney's unless she bought it from her .

We would need to know who hides behind Freedom Trust and how much did they sale the house 2 years later .

The money loss would most likely be the recession, which hit in '08.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

Well, it looks like she must have removed her public listing, that is something you can do through these sites that house all this info. I am thinking with all of this crap going down she probably hired someone to button up all her online mess. That is all I can think of since I am REALLY good at hunting people down (I enjoy it on a weird level lol). Fortunately, Jaime and her husband were NOT so smart so I do have those. Anyone that wants them message me your email and I will send them so everyone can start cracking things apart. 

I will return to Lou in the morning, cause girl you messed with a Britney Stan, one that is relentless and so petty that he won't rest until he pulls your shady *** info from the bowels of the internet for the world to see. You may have done a scrub job, but it won't be good enough for me to crack. 

She MUST have something shady to hide. Her husband's businesses in FL shows that they know how to hide money. I know plenty of people who do that. 

Team Hunting them down all day everyday until we find the true about all those companies they got everywhere . Do not hesitate to send me Rob pdf file too, i'd love to take a look at it :jj:

If Lou is erasing her background it is a good signs, i take it as someone who is trying to hide something, and you can't really delete things from the net, so it will just be a matter of time for us to get it

• Like 8
41 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

If only Andre was alive :crying2:

You mean Andre Fuentes, right?Her team also lied him but I'm sure Andre would speak this situation and I'm sure Wade is the person who knows the most about her ...I've always had the intuition that something serious happened in 2002(Evidently he has not spoken in 17 years less now).I've always believed that Larry was scared/respectful for what Wade would tell about him or them.That's why Larry boycotted him and his reaction in the Circus Tour made me more suspicious.There a clear difference between Wade and the others(it is obvious that Wade was important in Britney's career but I do not think it was because of this fact) and we know about the fact that her team lies and always puts the issue of ***** like Andrew Wallet with Britney to discredit her.

P.D. it my opinion that I know that this fanbase hates Wade for no reason.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

You mean Andre Fuentes, right?Her team also lied him but I'm sure Andre would speak this situation and I'm sure Wade is the person who knows the most about her ...I've always had the intuition that something serious happened in 2002(Evidently he has not spoken in 17 years less now).I've always believed that Larry was scared/respectful for what Wade would tell about him or them.That's why Larry boycotted him and his reaction in the Circus Tour made me more suspicious.There a clear difference between Wade and the others(it is obvious that Wade was important in Britney's career but I do not think it was because of this fact) and we know about the fact that her team lies and always puts the issue of ***** like Andrew Wallet with Britney to discredit her.

P.D. it my opinion that I know that this fanbase hates Wade for no reason.

Yes Andre Fuentes. 

Let's not bring Wade into this, he has his own battles. 

18 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

Well, it looks like she must have removed her public listing, that is something you can do through these sites that house all this info. I am thinking with all of this crap going down she probably hired someone to button up all her online mess. That is all I can think of since I am REALLY good at hunting people down (I enjoy it on a weird level lol). Fortunately, Jaime and her husband were NOT so smart so I do have those. Anyone that wants them message me your email and I will send them so everyone can start cracking things apart. 

I will return to Lou in the morning, cause girl you messed with a Britney Stan, one that is relentless and so petty that he won't rest until he pulls your shady *** info from the bowels of the internet for the world to see. You may have done a scrub job, but it won't be good enough for me to crack. 

She MUST have something shady to hide. Her husband's businesses in FL shows that they know how to hide money. I know plenty of people who do that. 

I’ve been silently doing my part on social media until recently. I spilled a lot of tea on my FB page today (and I never post “conspiracy” things) but I’m known for being very opinionated so I know everyone I know has read it and knows about it now. When I post a pic I get notifications instantly so I know it’s been analyzed by half if not most of my family and friends. Every little bit helps

• Like 1
Just now, Goneforever said:

Before I think, it was really sad. But I do think he would have a lot to say. He was with her for such a long time.

I’m sure he would be a part of the movement #freebritney.. he always showed love and respect for britney, it was so clear he truly cared about her 

• Like 3