#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Pfefferminz said:

I wish you guys would ignore members like COLORMEFRESH. Please, stop going back and forth with her. The person is trying to convince us that the sky is red when it's actually blue. She doesn't want to see what's right in front of her.

I know, and i agree with you that we should stop playing their dirty games. I myself got sucked into it wth cheesebrits for paaaagesss and before that there was someone else. The problem is that sometimes members who haven't followed everything properly come here and read their comments and take them seriously because there's always the assumption that if someone is on this forum then they must be a fan, love Britney and have her best interest. Unfourtunately it's not the case. 

• Like 8

And it's not about being Evil. People like Jamie and Lou are by nature conservative. Do you think any of them approve of Britney's lifestyle and friends? or any of her LGBT surroundings? They don't because they consider us "immoral" or "sinners" or whatever and for them keeping people like that away from Britney is a good thing. And then there's **** loads of Money involved. Of course Britney's dad is not Evil he's just abusing his power and probably thinks he's helping her when in fact he's hurting her. 

I think it's a silly argument to have " is Jamie evil or not". That's not what this is about. My grandparents abused my aunt, who died a virgin at 55 from an accident because she always had to take care of them (they lived with her) and they left her no space for herself. She could never date because she would have to run back to her mom who needed this and that.  They leeched off of her but they are great people, but she let them and they relied on her for EVERYTHING. She did it willingly but it destroyed her life. When my aunt passed away, they projected all that neediness onto my mom who refused. She said hell no, we're not going there and she is rightfully upset about how they basically cannibilised my aunt. And that was with everyone being fine with it. You would'nt call it abuse per se but it actually is emotional blackmail they did with her and in a way ruined her life. 

Families are often f**ked up, and when there's money involved it's even worse. And in brits case her dad legally has soooo much power that no child would want his parent to have no matter how close they are. 

There is no defending this C-ship. It's a f**ked up thing in the american system 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/07/nyregion/court-appointed-guardianship-like-prison.html

• Like 9

I think this documentary shows a side of Britney that GP dont know. I believe it'd be good for her image.

I don't really care about the "giving money thing"... 
This movie is literally NOWHERE to be seen. It doesn't have subtitles in any language... Just a version on YT with Spanish sub.

I know a lot of people who'd love to watch it even if they're not fans.

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, janolapin said:

I know, and i agree with you that we should stop playing their dirty games. I myself got sucked into it wth cheesebrits for paaaagesss and before that there was someone else. The problem is that sometimes members who haven't followed everything properly come here and read their comments and take them seriously because there's always the assumption that if someone is on this forum then they must be a fan, love Britney and have her best interest. Unfourtunately it's not the case. 

Yes so true!! 

We should just not take them seriously and either ignore/ or have fun with them rather than arguing back and fourth. 

They seemingly get really stressed out by it lol.

12 minutes ago, janolapin said:

And it's not about being Evil. People like Jamie and Lou are by nature conservative. Do you think any of them approve of Britney's lifestyle and friends? or any of her LGBT surroundings? They don't because they consider us "immoral" or "sinners" or whatever and for them keeping people like that away from Britney is a good thing. And then there's **** loads of Money involved. Of course Britney's dad is not Evil he's just abusing his power and probably thinks he's helping her when in fact he's hurting her. 

I think it's a silly argument to have " is Jamie evil or not". That's not what this is about. My grandparents abused my aunt, who died a virgin at 55 from an accident because she always had to take care of them (they lived with her) and they left her no space for herself. She could never date because she would have to run back to her mom who needed this and that.  They leeched off of her but they are great people, but she let them and they relied on her for EVERYTHING. She did it willingly but it destroyed her life. When my aunt passed away, they projected all that neediness onto my mom who refused. She said hell no, we're not going there and she is rightfully upset about how they basically cannibilised my aunt. And that was with everyone being fine with it. You would'nt call it abuse per se but it actually is emotional blackmail they did with her and in a way ruined her life. 

Families are often f**ked up, and when there's money involved it's even worse. And in brits case her dad legally has soooo much power that no child would want his parent to have no matter how close they are. 

There is no defending this C-ship. It's a f**ked up thing in the american system 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/07/nyregion/court-appointed-guardianship-like-prison.html

Exactly.

To anyone who considers if this c-ship by her dad or any other non-professional might be a good thing, I would ask would you have wanted your father to have made every single decision for you in the past 11 years ? Who you dated, which friends you could see, if you can use a phone/computer, and if so who you can contact, what you can post online, where your career was going, what you could and could not say publicly, what you buy, where you live,...

Even if Jamie's intentions were good (in the beginning) this is not a good situation. IF a conservatorship was necessary because Britney is too ill or in need of very tight structure in her life, than it should be a professional person with a legal background and experience in the guidance and helping of conservatee's or people who suffer mental illness.

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Yes so true!! 

We should just not take them seriously and either ignore/ or have fun with them rather than arguing back and fourth. 

They seemingly get really stressed out by it lol.

I’m stressed out by Britney being mentally ill and you guys not taking it seriously.

I’m also stressed out by the POSSIBILITY that her team is taking advantage of her. And let me remind you that this is all because of a “paralegal” on a podcast.

I just want her to be happy :fu:

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, janolapin said:

maybe not evil but still...someone said she has to ask if her boyfriend could have a sleep over which is just absurd no matter how conservative you are

there is something really disgusting about father picking daughters boyfriends and sexualizing her in her career 

he is the one who supposed to approve everything she does in her music videos and on stage. she was basically making soft **** in MM! 

this dynamic is really unhealthy I don't even know what to think

my father was (and is) abusive alcoholic that I have bad relationship with so imagining him controlling my life like this just makes my skin crawl 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Dollyg said:

You probably have no idea how it is to be mentally ill. I am and believe me if there were people around me telling me what to do it would just get worse. It’s not about giving somebody a good advice. She has anxiety issues for sure and every time they are “protecting” her they are generalizing her fear, showing her that her fears are right and believe me that f*cks you up. Only time I’ll reply to you tho 

Only time I’ll reply to you is: :fu:

It’s funny you tried to rationalize something and ended it being a total ****. BYE. Didn’t know ya, still don’t know ya. :fu:

11 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I’m stressed out by Britney being mentally ill and you guys not taking it seriously.

I’m also stressed out by the POSSIBILITY that her team is taking advantage of her. And let me remind you that this is all because of a “paralegal” on a podcast.

I just want her to be happy :fu:

Kinda, seems like you and others get stressed when you're called out on your **** and it doesn't seem like its anything to do with concern over Britney but some witch hunt against 'free Britney'.

But I appreciate and respect your sentiment above and agree. I'm not here to argue with you or anyone. 

Although I will re-iterate the whole thing took off because of a one Miss Lynne Spears, the paralegal just put things into motion.

:)

• Like 8
1 minute ago, nwonder said:

Kinda, seems like you' and other get stressed when you're called out on your **** and it doesn't seem like its anything to do with concern over Britney but some witch hunt against 'free Britney'.

But I appreciate your sentiment above. I'm not here to argue with you or anyone. 

:)

That’s weird. I don’t think the people arguing with me think about Britney’s mental health AT ALL.

We don’t know her diagnosis, so we don’t know what we’re dealing with.

We don’t know if she’s fighting to get out of the c-ship....

Whatever, though. :whatitellu:

• Like 1