#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, colormefresh said:

I’m just saying that if they’re really as evil as you say they are.... they can **** her to death and act like she did it because she’s “crazy”. And when she’s dead, they will hold all of her money and everything. Especially when you guys are dragging their names through the mud like this. Idk. It’s not a good look all around.

I would like an investigation, though. But keep in mind you guys are NOT entitled to her medical records. Let’s keep that clear. If they find that she really does need this and her family isn’t being trash.... You have to accept it. You won’t get details.  :nyschool:

I am not sure if you read my post thoroughly but I clearly stated we absolutely do not deserve to know her medical records.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

I am not sure if you read my post thoroughly but I clearly stated we absolutely do not deserve to know her medical records.

It was long-winded so I scanned though it. I was kinda throwing that out to everyone, not you.

If an investigation is done and they say it needs to stay in place, Exhale will ask for answers. The only answer would be spilling all of her medical records and court documents.

10 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I’m just saying that if they’re really as evil as you say they are.... they can **** her to death and act like she did it because she’s “crazy”. And when she’s dead, they will hold all of her money and everything. Especially when you guys are dragging their names through the mud like this. Idk. It’s not a good look all around.

I would like an investigation, though. But keep in mind you guys are NOT entitled to her medical records. Let’s keep that clear. If they find that she really does need this and her family isn’t being trash.... You have to accept it. You won’t get details.  :nyschool:

I do agree. We should investigate with the help of materials and evidence we can clearly access and that doesn't reveal too much / too sensitive information. Her medical records do not fit into either category.

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

I do agree. We should investigate with the help of materials and evidence we can clearly access and that doesn't reveal too much / too sensitive information. Her medical records do not fit into either category.

I read something about her sleeping in her car in 2008 and it was too much information. Idk if that was real or not, but we are not entitled to her life like that.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

He didn’t shuffle the cards on camera and it seems like he preplanned it. But go off!

you are such a negative nancy, i saw multiple readings regarding #freebritney and they all say the same.

• Like 2