#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

12 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I will never understand this, and how the court allowed it, she already had 2 conservators over personal and business life, he was not needed and he couldn't have do it without Jamie being permission. Knowing this and taking in consideration the timing (engagement  + x factor upcoming cheque) screams money hungry plan, like a gift Britney's team made to him .

Did we ever know how much he was paid as a "co-conservator" ?

And its really creepy if you think about it. A father giving all the rights of his daughter to his son-in-law. Its almost like Britney was an object or a gift.

• Like 9
6 minutes ago, justphil said:

Here’s the author of that LIE

7-E25-DD57-2-F32-4-B22-85-EA-BF14576832-

HIS IG: @ gary_trock

Comment away and let him know how unprofessional and how much of a **** up he is. What a disgusting man. 

E7-B43-F72-38-C9-4-C2-D-9-B45-608267-BA1

I left him a comment. First time I’ve ever said anything to ANYONE throughout this whole thing, I couldn’t help myself :gelis: 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I will never understand this, and how the court allowed it, she already had 2 conservators over personal and business life, he was not needed and he couldn't have do it without Jamie being permission. Knowing this and taking in consideration the timing (engagement  + x factor upcoming cheque) screams money hungry plan, like a gift Britney's team made to him .

Did we ever know how much he was paid as a "co-conservator" ?

I can't find anything about his salary as a co-conservator. 

Britney Spears' Conservatorship: Could Adding Fiancé to the Deal Put More Control in Her Hands?

Jason Trawick Added to Britney Spears' Conservatorship

Britney's Spears' fiance now has the blessing of a judge to help manage the singer's personal affairs.

Jason Trawick received approval Wednesday from Superior Court Judge Reva Goetz to become a co-conservator over the Grammy-winning singer.

He joins her father Jamie Spears in that role and will have control over several decision-making aspects of her personal life but not in managing her assets.

I'm not sure why they broke up but I believe Jamie had a hand in it: Britney Spears, Jason Trawick Split Orchestrated By Jamie Spears (REPORT

I guess they kicked him to the curb when they didn't need him anymore:

Britney Spears and Jason Trawick: He's Her Fiance, Manager & Conservator

Nevertheless, she’s poised to debut as a judge on The X Factor this week, and sources say that Trawick was key in convincing her to accept a $15 million, one-year contract to join the Simon Cowell singing Olympics. 

• Like 3