#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Who's that British lady?  She keeps saying 'I personally know for sure' like she's some insider.

Gosh that guy is so annoying.

This whole situation is really sad, I hope it's not as bad as the conspiracies.  But I definitely think Sam is restricted from saying anything or seeing her during this time, and I'm not surprised if she's there against her own will but making it seem like 'me time' to play the #Stronger theme for the next residency.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Marcanthony said:

The middle lady says it's about the money but why would her dad cancel the whole show if he wanted her to take the meds. It's not THAT shady:heresthetea:

I think she wants out and her dad is trying to show her who's boss. Jamie probably ******** her or is afraid to get sued by her or something to keep her under the cship forever. Why can't he just let her go? He must feel threatened or something.

• Like 3

Just google E! News and Larry Rudolph. 

I think their partnership started in 2008. Isn't it interesting how a rumor/speculation is always confirmed by E! News through a source close to the person?

1 minute ago, jennyj said:

Who's that British lady?  She keeps saying 'I personally know for sure' like she's some insider.

This whole situation is really sad, I hope it's not as bad as the conspiracies.  But I definitely think Sam is restricted from saying anything or seeing her during this time, and I'm not surprised if she's there against her own will but making it seem like 'me time' to play the #Stronger theme for the next residency.

Melanie Bromley. She follows the devil Lou Taylor, Britney's business manager, on instagram.

Read this twitter thread and learn about Lou's involvement in this bizarre saga: 

4 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Can’t see 

auOmrCa.png

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, jennyj said:

She’s a well - known reporter I feel like she knows Cade Hudson or someone that’s close to Britney. The whole **** is crazy

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Sparks said:

What the hell is her 24 year old boyfriend of 2 years going to do? How is HE going to be the reason for the c-ship ending? 

Age or relationship age is not really relevant here since anyone no matter who they are, if they care for her, they can rebel and use their voice.  BUT I do agree, I don't think he can do anything when he's under NDAs and contracts (and needs permission to even see her or stay over).  IF he were to rebell on her behalf and go against all those contracts, that would destroy their relationship and I'm sure Jamie/Larry would put a restraining order on him too.  It's really sad tbh. 

The only people that can rebel here really are us the fans, and possibly her Mom which she has been doing subtly through liking select comments about these rumours.

1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

Can't you see how bad that statement sounds "What power could Sam have"?

This is the problem nobody should have this much power or any power over a law abiding citizen that is able to work, travel and make millions should be under this kind of "power"l

Yes, I do. But we didn't make US laws or California laws, nor the ways to bend them or twist them so she can stay in this situation for this long, and the "power" she's under won't be eradicated by this young man who isn't even legally related to her, not even her parents are allowed to do much at this point, because it's up to the judge to say if she stays or not under the conservatorship.

7 minutes ago, Sporty said:

Do you know many trust fund babies in the major city I live in are similar in many ways, minus the public figure part? None of them are under a conservatorship. Plenty of money, plenty of mommy and daddy issues, plenty of **** and alcohol and *** addictions, plenty of manic behaviors, plenty of leeches and abusers, plenty of assaults, etc. I know someone whose parent is an international lawyer who makes mega millions - they are way more unstable than Britney, sleeping on pillows with old ejaculation and having drunken unprotected *** and going insane. No conservatorship, although the parents did say they’d cut off financial support. But they didn’t try to own their entire life. Look at Kanye West or Charlie Sheen. Are they under conservatorships? Mariah Carey? Demi Lovato?

Demi Lovato almost died last year, the same thing could happwn to Britney. She was an addict too and addiction is really hard to deal with.

I think the whole situation is f**ked up. I think Britney's parents used Britney to get money from her. Lynne knew what she was doing when she was taking Britney to auditions. She's like Kim's mom but doesn't show it as much as kris does. All of Britney's money from her bomt days went to her parents. Britney wasn't old enough to receive checks and she kept making them money ever since. They weren't in Britney's life as much after she became a adult but still expected a check back home which is why Britney finally rebelled by going to Sam. Britney's so smart she knew what she was doing. She was subconsciously crying out for her from her parents because they never really showed her any affection. They just used her for her money but then when they stepped in they did it only to secure her finances so they can stay rich and not for Britney's wellbeing. They could care less. Britney expected them to finally show her the love she deserved but shot herself in the foot by doing that. She did expect them to be that cruel which is why she detests the cship so much. She knew this would happen. If anyone thinks Jamie kept Britney in the cship for her wellbeing is kidding themselves. He never showed her love to do it now.

• Like 4