#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Body ache said:

I think the whole situation is f**ked up. I think Britney's parents used Britney to get money from her. Lynne knew what she was doing when she was taking Britney to auditions. She's like Kim's mom but doesn't show it as much as kris does. All of Britney's money from her bomt days went to her parents. Britney wasn't old enough to receive checks and she kept making them money ever since. They weren't in Britney's life as much after she became a adult but still expected a check back home which is why Britney finally rebelled by going to Sam. Britney's so smart she knew what she was doing. She was subconsciously crying out for her from her parents because they never really showed her any affection. They just used her for her money but then when they stepped in they did it only to secure her finances so they can stay rich and not for Britney's wellbeing. They could care less. Britney expected them to finally show her the love she deserved but shot herself in the foot by doing that. She did expect them to be that cruel which is why she detests the cship so much. She knew this would happen. If anyone thinks Jamie kept Britney in the cship for her wellbeing is kidding themselves. He never showed her love to do it now.

https://www.nickiswift.com/149778/britney-spears-tragic-real-life-story/

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
53 minutes ago, northfacing said:

This is propaganda. I swear larry has scripted this. The talking points, new info, and OBVIOUS bias towards making Britney and Lynne sound functionally and mentally dim.. its truly disgusting. This is a full-blown ****** smear campaign. Knowing that larry has E! In his pocket.. and this is the language they use??? This is straight up larry telling Britney to stay in her place. Literally. It’s so dehumanizing. 

Can that guy sound anymore like Larry? From how he talks to almost how he looks. God what a prick “no one should be able to handle over 60 million dollars.” Yet some people do and are, what’s the big deal? So she blows through her money and move back to Kent wood and work as a school teacher, at least she made that choice. I’m sure what he says is exactly what Larry told her and keeps telling her when she pleads to get out of the cship.

It’s easy for those two to say these things because it’s not them but if they got in one, I’m sure they would change their tune. Larry is better off as a filmmaker with the crazy stories he comes up with.

• Love 1
  • Like 8
54 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

You don't know about the "***** and alcohol free" rule for tours? Her dancers were **** tested each week fpr the circus tour and that was one of Wallets politics :juggingu:

First guardianships is corruption 

Second the work of Waller corresponds to Larry 

Who cares about the private life of Andre Fuentes while doing his job of choreographer  perfectly.(Unfortunately he is dead we should respect)

They not only want to control Britney's life ,but also those of the dancers and the staff who have been working with her since 1998.

Wade Robson has been one of the most important people in Britney 's career and in the Circus Tour not even he was going to be on the tour,He just did the creative direction.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

If she is mentally incapacitated and a threat to herself (and her children then) then why does she have visitation and WHY IS SHE PERFORMING!?!

Under the conservatorship all personal decisions are approved by the conservator (i.e., Jamie Spears). Essentially, Britney’s father has the final say on all things Britney Spears related. This includies visitations, they are presumably proctored.

As per why she is still employed, If you’ve been following Britney’s life and career closely through the years then you know Art (e.g., music and dance) is a form of therapy for her (For The Record, 2008). A mental disability does not necessary impair ones ability to keep working. In some cases, the structure of a normal working schedule is helpful to the patient. Furthermore, her medical diagnosis is not a matter of public record therefore locked and sealed. No one knows the extent of her mental incapacity(s) or the medication she may or may not be taking as part of treatment. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, f r e e brit said:

Under the conservatorship all personal decisions are approved by the conservator (i.e., Jamie Spears). Essentially, Britney’s father has the final say on all things Britney Spears related. This includies visitations, they are presumably proctored.

As per why she is still employed, If you’ve been following Britney’s life and career closely through the years then you know Art (e.g., music and dance) is a form of therapy for her (For The Record, 2008). A mental disability does not necessary impair ones ability to keep working. In some cases, the structure of a normal working schedule is helpful to the patient. Furthermore, her medical diagnosis is not a matter of public record therefore locked and sealed. No one knows the extent of her mental incapacity(s) or the medication she may or may not be taking as part of the treatment. 

I understand the legalities, I was simply exaggerating for affect but since it is true that we don’t know the extent of her mental imcompacity we can’t for certain say the conservatorship is necessary when there are so many other options 

3 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

No ones proposing he contact her or she open up to him. We want him to tell the FANS what he knows. Then we can choose whether or not that information is worth adding to the evidence. I probably won’t believe it, but who cares? Just brings more attention to the story and gives major news outlets more to report on. 

Plus he tried to sue her. The c-ship actually prevents him from directly suing her. It's in his interest to see her free.

Obviously. We been knew. They control her relationships and even random people she gets photos with. How creepy was it that Jason Trawick was her co-conservator at one point? It really makes you think about what the tabloids had to say about him (Remember kiss my lil Louisiana ***? That was in response to one.) 

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

I understand the legalities, I was simply exaggerating for affect but since it is true that we don’t know the extent of her mental imcompacity we can’t for certain say the conservatorship is necessary when there are so many other options 

Agreed.