#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

His father made sure she was taking her medicines because she's a mentally ill person. Without his supervision she stopped taking them and relapsed. That's a common thing in cases like this.  Britney needs the conservatorship and it's not a bad thing for her. She was never overworked and did what she wanted, as long as she would be taking her medicines :juggingu:

So then it wasn’t her fathers illness that threw her off the deep end.... it was the lack of supervision that she could get without being in a conservatorship. Can you please list what are cases like this (since it’s common to be in them) because I thought Britney’s case was pretty specific and rare. 

26 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFmx0J5EQ8c

STARTS AT 17:20

This is just DISGUSTING.. but yet the stupid **** on the left thinks she needs to stay in the conservatorship "I know it bums her out, but it doesnt matter." LIKE **** YOU LETS PUT YOU IN A CONSERVATORSHIP 

Right!? Like, who the **** made you God? She is a human being. He’s talking about her like she’s an animal. “It’s in her best interest to have no rights, trust us.. we work for larry.” This hipster *** ‘entertainment reporter’ needs to find Jesus, because he’s living a wasteful life in a hateful city. Money is all these pond scum can see. No humanity at all. 

• Like 7
Just now, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

So then it wasn’t her fathers illness that threw her off the deep end.... it was the lack of supervision that she could get without being in a conservatorship. Can you please list what are cases like this (since it’s common to be in them) because I thought Britney’s case was pretty specific and rare. 

Untreated mental illness can be letal. Britney needs that kind of supervision :juggingu:

3 minutes ago, Sporty said:

I edited my post with some more information: 

Yeah, all things she's allowed to do with permission, her dad performing a background check (which Britney herself has discussed), and an essential babysitter. Look at Iggy's story about getting searched. Britney's Gram mentioned her saying she'd love to go out with girlfriends, but it was too exhausting constantly having to get approval.

She's 37 years old. That's not a life. She's essentially being treated like a child. I went to college with a schizophrenic dude and several bipolar dudes and chicks - none of them are under a conservatorship even after hallucinating, attempted suicide, etc. One chick didn't take meds either. I have OCD, anxiety, and "major depressive disorder" (the last diagnosis I don't believe, but nevertheless it's on my medical record after I had a few nervous breakdowns from a bad period in my life). I'm not sitting here getting permission to drive with my sister or visit a friend. I'm not saying I know what's best for Britney, but seriously, this isn't typical and Britney has always wanted her freedom.

Britney's a public figure with many millions, with a mental illness. She's an easy target for people who wants to take advantage of her. Remember Sam Lutfi in 2007? :juggingu:

6 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

You just don't want understand that Britney is a mentally ill person who's going through a crisis. This is the least convenient time to ask for her freedom :juggingu:

“A mentally Ill Person” in itself is dehumanizing. If you understood mental health and wellness at all, you’d use different wording as an effect of actually understanding it. Ultimately, your choice of words is exposing how outdated your whole perspective is. Human first. Britney is a human, and deserves to allow her actions and words speak for themselves. She doesn’t need the judgement dogwhistle that’s only slightly under the surface of what you are spewing. 

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

How can she be out of the c ship when she's not even taking her medicines??? By choice!!!! 

A conservatorship is not for people who don’t take medicine so I’m not sure how those even correlate... you act like she’s shooting up schools so the only logical punishment is to throw her in jail. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, northfacing said:

“A mentally Ill Person” in itself is dehumanizing. If you understood mental health and wellness at all, you’d use different wording as an effect of actually understanding it. Ultimately, your choice of words is exposing how outdated your whole perspective is. Human first. Britney is a human, and deserves to allow her actions and words speak for themselves. She doesn’t need the judgement dogwhistle that’s only slightly under the surface of what you are spewing. 

She needs help and she's getting it but y'all act as if she were treated as a non stop working machine. 90% of exhale called her lazy for doing the "very least" just weeks ago :orangu:

• Like 1