#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Lol what if the anonymous source was actually HER and that’s why the gram girls said they could verify the source and confirm they were telling the truth haha. They just altered “who” the source was. 

I know it wasn’t. But I do have a theory that who they say the source is, probably isn’t the true source because it would be way too easy to verify. 

I think someone from the firm IS the whistleblower, but they possibly still work there and maybe aren’t even a paralegal. They may just be an assistant or secretary. 

Maybe a few people quit or moved on in the last month and this person saw the opportunity to construct the narrative that they were one of these people that just left. 

Then they got SOMEONE ELSE to record the voicemail and told them what to say. 

The gram girls texted with them so they verified their story was true. But I think they did some covering up so the true identity wasn’t found. 

That’s... very wishful thinking but if that is close to what they actually did I commend them because they did a great job.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, diegofs said:

Something that people should start noticing is how Anthony is supporting #britneyfree

He even posted a picture having lunch with Felicia somedays ago, and seems to be pretty close to her and britney's mother

He wouldn't be supporting that if it was bullshit!!!

who?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Let me scream it from the rooftops again. A MAN IN HER POSITION WOULD NEVER BE PUT UNDER A CONSERVATORSHIP. 

I'm convinced the people who support the conservatorship actually see Britney as a "crazy woman" who needs to be controlled. It's so reminiscent of when they'd lock women up in asylums in the 50s and 60s for doing anything rebellious. 

• Like 8
6 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Ew. Also why the **** does Fe have lunch with him. 

i dont know but all that matters now is that he is close to them and HE IS SUPPORTING the #freebritney

if all this story wasn't somewhat true i believe he would be the first one to be against the hashtag 

• Like 1