Whats Britney worst mv? Lets decide once for all

Whats Britney worst mv? Lets decide once for all  

212 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make Me, for sure. Sh*tty storyline and it leaves you blind :mcorangu: And THE STUPID GIRLY SCREAMS OVER THE MUSIC. :zoomzoom:  The only good thing about it is that Britney looks gorgeous. Everything else should be destroyed.

For the 1st pool, Pretty Girls of course but it's a bit better than Make Me. I still can't believe how awful her outfits were and that she looked terrible! Everything seemed to be 2 sizes smaller than her real size :mcorangu: And her attitude was weird. 

And I still can't believe that so many of you think Perfume mv is bad. It's pretty good imo. Of course it's bad because her team ruined the storyline so it makes no sense but it's far from being her worst video. I really liked how it was filmed. And Ooh La La it's a video for a kids movie, it was ok for what it was. I dont think it can be compared to all the other videos.

8 minutes ago, marioh said:

Ooh La La

Ooh la la kinda gets a pass, it's supposed to be for a kids movie and should have been a bonus track on Britney Jean (although, rethinking, it's more 'personal' than the rest of the album, since it has her kids on it. Her most personal album indeed :orangu: )

48 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

I don't really get the hate for Pretty Girls. It's really basic, I get it, but it's not like it's her first basic song :rude2me:
Now, considering how much y'all love to bash Britney Jean, I'm surprised Work ***** has almost no votes...fakies :trash:

One thing is the music, and another is the videoclips.

Make Me... is a good song with a terrible video. Pretty Girls as a song, is so so, and the video isn't precisely her best look or acting, but at least is funnier, more entertaining.

Ya'll can say whatever about Work *****, but the video is one of her best.

54 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

I don't really get the hate for Pretty Girls. It's really basic, I get it, but it's not like it's her first basic song :rude2me:
Now, considering how much y'all love to bash Britney Jean, I'm surprised Work ***** has almost no votes...fakies :trash:

Work ***** was actually a good video. Britney looked great and actually danced well in the video. And Myah did a great job with the vocals 

1 hour ago, ralphcornio said:

The video is good? Thats why people arent voting for WB.

Archived