Whats Britney worst mv? Lets decide once for all

Whats Britney worst mv? Lets decide once for all  

212 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guisas gurls... it’s her cringe mv, her team must delete right now ... the Samsung ad is a nightmare, shame on you uglu, you should have cut this horrible scene because you were the director :badthoughts:

Make me was a disappointment but at least she looks great... if the video would have been just her just posing (no annoying dancers) and maybe two or three hot guys flittering with her , I would be fine :byetina: but they add the stupid dancer, stupid ads and the cringy auditions... anyway... also delete the video I’m fine with the audio video 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Because is one of her worst looks, visually speaking the colors of the video, the "photography" or however it's called, it's pretty bad, ugly, and it would've been ok if you told me it was made with 30 bucks, but the fact it was one of her most expensive music videos makes it look even worse in comparison.

I understand she wasn't at the best moment of her life, that's why they should've applied the "it's better not to do anything instead". I'll always say it, they should've waited till 2008 to start promoting Blackout properly, even if they had to re-release it. The trashiness of GM and POM videos is something that to this day still makes me sick. A video with the pole dancing/******** theme if done properly could've been one of her hottest and most iconic videos ever. And a video with the paparazzi theme could've been done so much more interestingly and edgier, like the IWG video. But instead we got what we got.

That's why BTI video was the smartest move. Instead of keep ruining her image with the third trash video in a row, they came up with that anime masterpiece.

And the fact that POM got her her first three moonmen, only proves either that Britney Spears is a joke to the VMA's, or that, as we've always known, they always award the worst. 

Yeah the visuals arent that perfect and her hair looks weird, but I like her attitude, the dancing scene and the magazines featuring pics of her old videos. 

The whole Blackout era was a mess so I accept the fact that for the first time in her career, there was no Stronger or Toxic. I think it would be fake to pretend she was like a Barbie given the fact how she acted at the time. And seriously i wouldnt want to wait idk how many more months so she could record smt more decent looking. At the time we were without a single music video for two years already.

GM is trash but idk I was never bothered by It like Im forever with PG. At least she doesnt look like a clueless ridiculous and desperate bimbo like she is in PG. At least GM is kinda dark, bold. PG is silly and looks a complete mess even tho it was supposed to be a superior video with a better budget, story, etc but its so embarassing from the beginning to the end 

At least GM has a consistency lol its a trash low budget kinda dark mv, not trying to be funny, fun and current like PG did and failed miserably lol 

I also think there isnt a single mv she looks worse than PG. I think she looks hot and fierce in GM.

3 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

I enjoyed gimme more ande piece of me :bedtime: good memories... I know a lot of my straight friends who were crazy for Britney booty in gm, and the only thing I hate in piece of me is her look... the club scene is gold 

Well, my experience was the opposite.

All the people I knew, straight gay or whatever, that used to like Britney before, stopped liking her or considering her "cool" or **** precisely when Blackout came out, and not so much the album 'cause I doubt they even cared to listen to it, but just the combo of VMA's performance, and those two trashy videos, was enough for them to finally confirm she was over with her career and image, if they still had any doubts after all of her public "scandals". 

The mark it left behind was so big, that even when Circus and FF came out, and all of their singles, it's as if they were unable to see that Britney could still be cool, it's as if the Britney we've had since then is a different person and they don't make the connection that is the same Britney from Oops, Toxic, BOMT, etc, which they think she ended her career with Blackout.

But independently of what other people say, and even though she doesn't look ugly or something in GM or POM, compared to other Britney videos, they just lose every single time. You have to be joking if you tell me she looks as good as in Slave, or Circus, or Womanizer, or even Perfume or S&S, or I don't know, any video before or after 2007.

Well, I could say that probably TTWE can be tied as one of her worst looks with POM, but what TTWE, or HIAM have that POM doesn't, is the whole aesthetics and artistic value of the rest of the video. So with the first two FF videos we have a bad looking Britney, surrounded by great visuals. GM and POM is a not so good looking Britney surrounded by trashy visuals. :yaknow:

2 hours ago, nels64 said:

I just love how she looks in the opening scene of PG and the actual choreo in it as opposed to MM. I mean they’re both terrible and it’s hard to pick tbh. I also do like the opening scene in MM and how it pays homage to Overprotected. I kind of wish they would have gone all the way with the homage and just done a pure dance video inbetween the shots of her inside the two walls. They could have even done like a DYWCO intro like they used Bombastic Love for the Overprotected intro. 

The pool scene is the only one she looks good in the whole video and It lasts a few secs lol 

Ur Idea is good. MM is very cheap looking but if it had no hyenas in it, it if was a lil darker and there wasnt Greazy on the tv simulating ***, it would be bland but we would be able to forgive without so much hate haha 

PG on the other had, it would have to be reshoot completely again lol 

16 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

All the people I knew, straight gay or whatever, that used to like Britney before, stopped liking her or considering her "cool" or **** precisely when Blackout came out, and not so much the album 'cause I doubt they even cared to listen to it, but just the combo of VMA's performance, and those two trashy videos, was enough for them to finally confirm she was over with her career and image, if they still had any doubts after all of her public "scandals". 

The mark it left behind was so big, that even when Circus and FF came out, and all of their singles, it's as if they were unable to see that Britney could still be cool, it's as if the Britney we've had since then is a different person and they don't make the connection that is the same Britney from Oops, Toxic, BOMT, etc, which they think she ended her career with Blackout.

But independently of what other people say, and even though she doesn't look ugly or something in GM or POM, compared to other Britney videos, they just lose every single time. You have to be joking if you tell me she looks as good as in Slave, or Circus, or Womanizer, or even Perfume or S&S, or I don't know, any video before or after 2007.

Well, I could say that probably TTWE can be tied as one of her worst looks with POM, but what TTWE, or HIAM have that POM doesn't, is the whole aesthetics and artistic value of the rest of the video. So with the first two FF videos we have a bad looking Britney, surrounded by great visuals. GM and POM is a not so good looking Britney surrounded by trashy visuals. :yaknow:

Piece of me wasn't that bad though, but yes, I remember people not liking it back then mostly because she looked "fat" and the "wig" was obvious but that was just prejudice. If you show it now to those who criticized it in 2007 they won't think it was bad at all :yaknow:

4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Yeah the visuals arent that perfect and her hair looks weird, but I like her attitude, the dancing scene and the magazines featuring pics of her old videos. 

The whole Blackout era was a mess so I accept the fact that for the first time in her career, there was no Stronger or Toxic. I think it would be fake to pretend she was like a Barbie given the fact how she acted at the time. And seriously i wouldnt want to wait idk how many more months so she could record smt more decent looking. At the time we were without a single music video for two years already.

GM is trash but idk I was never bothered by It like Im forever with PG. At least she doesnt look like a clueless ridiculous and desperate bimbo like she is in PG. At least GM is kinda dark, bold. PG is silly and looks a complete mess even tho it was supposed to be a superior video with a better budget, story, etc but its so embarassing from the beginning to the end 

At least GM has a consistency lol its a trash low budget kinda dark mv, not trying to be funny, fun and current like PG did and failed miserably lol 

I also think there isnt a single mv she looks worse than PG. I think she looks hot and fierce in GM.

Well, what some people praise for it being some kind of "**** you" to the world or "fierceness", to me it was more like a cry of help, or a clear sign that she wasn't being herself. It was like the proof of her personal troubles finally reaching her professional career.

Some people, for whatever reason, choose to believe that's "the real Britney" but I think she wasn't even acting rationally. She just needed more time to find the right place and come up with something decent. 

And it's clear as well, that she wasn't that proud of those videos, or at least POM, when she gave that interview in 2008 after winning the moonmen.

Seriously, for a moment back then, I thought we would never get anything good again after Blackout, that's why Circus and Womanizer felt so refreshing the following year, I was literally the happiest to see that old Britney spark again.

I agree Pretty Girls look was horrible though, but ever since we knew about the Iggy collab, I just expected the worst. Still, I think at least she looks good in that scene where she has the long curly hair at the beginning (that they only show for like 10 seconds :wontcry:).

And yeah, GM sticks to a "concept" that's why I think it's sliiiiightly better than POM, and actually would've expected it to be the one that received the VMA moonmen. But is still bad.

I think I would've appreciated POM more if she actually addressed all her public scandals besides the no panties. Like, if she used and owned all these episodes, like the head shaving, the umbrella, driving with her kid on her lap, etc, to somehow make an interesting twist and show like she was the one in control, that those things weren't affecting her (whether it was true or not), and especially, that she looked better than never (of course that wasn't possible at the time) THAT would've been brave, that would've been edgy, that would've been a true "**** you" to the world, and particularly the media. Britney owning her head shaved phase and immortalizing it on a video would've been the most iconic thing ever.

Instead we got wigs, a bathroom dance scene, a boring and random background, and most importantly, bad looks, which beyond the superficial and ****** connotation of always wanting girls to look perfect, it's more like she's clapping back at the paparazzi, but with her looks she's showing that she's been clearly affected by everything she's lived in the past few months, so the whole point of the song and video is kinda missed. 

I'd be surprised if someone told me they changed their mind about Britney after watching that videoclip. 

36 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Ok ,

you have a lot of time I see... anyway in my case was different... except for the vma reaction... gp loved gimme more here and I agree she was cute badass:bedtime: and hot 

1 hour ago, Peter Pan said:

Gimme More is one of my favorite Britney songs (top 3 probably) and I HATE how the video turned out. It looks like she asked her neighbor to film it and asked her sister to put a filter on it. For such an epic song I wanted something like BOMT, Oops, Slave, MATM. All amazing first single video’s. I don’t understand Why anyone would like that video tbh

But it's perfect for that song (Gimme More), for whole Blackout concept (dark and **** theme with careless dancing), for the whole 2007 Britney (being "crazy", daring, ****) and it's just amazing. I love every second of it. It's so edgy, dark, **** and at the same time careless and just ICONIC. She was planning to do so much more for that music video (but It just didn't work :jj:) but what we got is still amazing. She is so FIERCE in GM video :yesplease::feelingmyself::gimmemoar::lessons:

Make Me, for a thousand of reasons, not only because it was scrapped

They couldnt even make a proper scenario for that video, nor even go to real restaurant 

And they just didnt mind to hide that!!!!

We have those hyena's laugh during the whole video, repeated scenes (in both videos btw, even if they that plenty of footage)

The Exit door of the warehouse they rented for the casting in the back

caxYJLi.jpg

And as i said, they just didnt mind to hide the poor production!!! the restaurant shows up a thousand times during the autidions, same with that bedroom, theyre like watching britney having *** in the tv but she is just next to them so....

ZME9FNe.jpg

The video had TWO versions and still she couldnt even crop G-eazy's scene properly, that countdown is in like very scene 

7cQgbLj.png

Perfume at least has a really beautiful footage and a "ok" storyline, you can watch sometimes

gimme more is just iconic, the song is so iconic also because of the video

make me... I still think we should sue Britney, randee and her whole team for making us watch that thing 

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, JP9101 said:

I enjoyed gimme more ande piece of me :bedtime: good memories... I know a lot of my straight friends who were crazy for Britney booty in gm, and the only thing I hate in piece of me is her look... the club scene is gold 

that vid made me have my first crush plus realization who Britney was

ugh 6 year old me thought she was my wife 

4 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Lol who the **** voted for BOMT...or Slumber Party...or Overprotected...or MATM!?!?!? 

Who do y’all think you are. 

I voted for Over lol 

Her dance break is amazing, but its so childish, i mean her sitting on a carousel horse and I hate the acting, especially the part where her dancers "annoy" her and she just do that moviment with her hands and suddenly starts to dance lol

I never liked that video, same goes to Sometimes, although Sometimes is one of the videos she looks the most beautiful in It

Here comes the downvotes in 3, 2, 1...

10 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I really don’t understand why they didn’t do this. Honestly like we would have been underwhelmed by it and upset that the original was scrapped, but if they just served an OG Overprotected video, it probably wouldn’t even be regarded as one of her 10 worst videos.

Bc her team is cheap and Britney is just lazy

Thats why from her last 6 videos, only 2 are good, one is ok at best and the other 3 are straight up garbage 

1 minute ago, nels64 said:

Oh I thought international meant darkchild. But I saw the darkchild underneath. Yeah...I’m happy they remade it haha. But even then I wish Make Me was basically that video. It definitely feels similar and goes HEAD FIRST into the cringe hahah. 

The remix video is perfection, i dont think anyone would vote for that one 

It was so mature, bold, ****, she slayed the dancing. I still wish her flop team would put on her YouTube channel ugh

I think the original version video is "bad" for Primeney bc she gave us so many iconic, great and perfect videos that Over kinda looks cheap next to them, but If we compare It to PG, MM, Perfume, It looks Womanizer level.

Pretty Girls is not a mad music video by any standards. It’s actually well shot and I love the scenes of them driving. However, I think the concept is too goofy for this stage of her career and the song is horrendous. 

Make Me is easily her worst video. Nothing about it is good. There was no effort put into it to make it decent in any way. It’s a complete and udder embarrassment. No choreography, no memorable scenes....literally zero rewatchability. She is BRITNEY FRICKEN SPEARS. There is NO reason whatsoever that video should have happened.

The turn around with Slumber Party was pretty incredible honestly. A return to form that, while still not perfect or at the standards of her prime, was a genuine treat to watch.

Archived