Whats Britney worst mv? Lets decide once for all

Whats Britney worst mv? Lets decide once for all  

212 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, nels64 said:

Hahah true. You do have a point. 

I think if I had to get rid of two videos from her videography though it would probably be MM and PG. I almost picked OLL but it’s cute and was for a movie. 

My first pick it would be PG, in MM at least she looks hot, **** and her outfits arent tragic like PG's lol 

17 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

I swear to God(ney)... :badthoughts:

Gimme More is one of my favorite Britney songs (top 3 probably) and I HATE how the video turned out. It looks like she asked her neighbor to film it and asked her sister to put a filter on it. For such an epic song I wanted something like BOMT, Oops, Slave, MATM. All amazing first single video’s. I don’t understand Why anyone would like that video tbh

Personally I feel the weakest music videos’s which Britney has starrred in are: 

From The Bottom of My Broken Heart (bland and forgettable) 

Gimme More (Britney was a total mess) 

Radar (the visuals and song just don’t go well together and it’s filled with far too many glamour shots) 

...Make Me (featuring G-Eazy) (a massive disappointment and does not do Britney or the song any justice - very uninspired) 

Now... of all the music videos that Britney has ever released I’ve got to say “Break The Ice” is the worst as it does not feature Britney herself and the animation just doesn’t work or go with the song - has zero repeat value for me). 

29 minutes ago, Peter Pan said:

Gimme More is one of my favorite Britney songs (top 3 probably) and I HATE how the video turned out. It looks like she asked her neighbor to film it and asked her sister to put a filter on it. For such an epic song I wanted something like BOMT, Oops, Slave, MATM. All amazing first single video’s. I don’t understand Why anyone would like that video tbh

Well considering the circumstances at the time, it was passable :badgirl:

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

No, it shouldn't have happened that way. 

If so, then we should justify MM, Perfume, etc, because of the circumstances of Britney at the time: conservatorship, residency in Vegas, she's a mom now, etc. 

I enjoyed gimme more ande piece of me :bedtime: good memories... I know a lot of my straight friends who were crazy for Britney booty in gm, and the only thing I hate in piece of me is her look... the club scene is gold 

39 minutes ago, Peter Pan said:

Gimme More is one of my favorite Br:raven:itney songs (top 3 probably) and I HATE how the video turned out. It looks like she asked her neighbor to film it and asked her sister to put a filter on it. For such an epic song I wanted something like BOMT, Oops, Slave, MATM. All amazing first single video’s. I don’t understand Why anyone would like that video tbh

Its raw, its bold, It has Brunetteney, her *** looks amazing :raven:

I think its such a big **** you to the world bc there she was looking far from glamorous, not being so damn perfect. But i feel like she had fun and doesnt look bored on it. Its like she gave the best she could at the time and Im ok with it. Ofc its not great like Circus or Stronger, but I think its different and I like It even tho the budget is so low. I might be the only one who doesnt hate any of Blackout videos. 

Archived