Whats Britney worst mv? Lets decide once for all

Whats Britney worst mv? Lets decide once for all  

212 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has to be Pretty Girls. I appreciate that it wasn’t filmed entirely on a soundstage, Britney seems to be enjoying herself but it’s such a clusterf**k of ideas that are all badly executed. 

Make Me also screams of cheap - the shameless advertising, Randee :britoverit: 

Kill The Lights would be another pick but it’s not even official, right? I don’t like that it’s considered as part of her videography either way. It doesn’t hold a candle to Break the Ice.

• Content Curators

this poll really showed that some of yall really are stupid

ELEVEN and rising votes for the from the bottom of my broken heart? worst video out of all? while pretty girls exist and she looks like matildas mom. 

from the bottom of my broken heart is better than 1/4 of her videos 

dummies

2 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

I don't really get the hate for Pretty Girls. It's really basic, I get it, but it's not like it's her first basic song :rude2me:
Now, considering how much y'all love to bash Britney Jean, I'm surprised Work ***** has almost no votes...fakies :trash:

Work ***** video is almost the only good thing about Brocolli Juice.

11 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Okay y’all. Pretty Girls is a terible song and the talking parts are cringe. But I think the visuals are great and the dancing is fun. 

I picked boring music videos that didn’t add anything to the song and weren’t fun to watch. 

FTBOMBH is boring as **** and MM is just horrible. 

excuse u...

stop doing poppers n ***** thank u

39 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Okay y’all. Pretty Girls is a terible song and the talking parts are cringe. But I think the visuals are great and the dancing is fun. 

I picked boring music videos that didn’t add anything to the song and weren’t fun to watch. 

FTBOMBH is boring as **** and MM is just horrible. 

FTBOMBH tells a story, it has smt to do with the lyrics, she looks way more mature and cute on it, its a cute video 

The same cannot be said about PG who is a mess, is childish af and she acts so dumb. Whats the point and what the story it tells? To look/act like a clueless Bimbo bc the song itself is so terrible that not even Hannah Montana would record it?

Ill take mature 17 years old Britney over childish 33 years old Britney forever and ever :raven:

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

Why?

Because is one of her worst looks, visually speaking the colors of the video, the "photography" or however it's called, it's pretty bad, ugly, and it would've been ok if you told me it was made with 30 bucks, but the fact it was one of her most expensive music videos makes it look even worse in comparison.

I understand she wasn't at the best moment of her life, that's why they should've applied the "it's better not to do anything instead". I'll always say it, they should've waited till 2008 to start promoting Blackout properly, even if they had to re-release it. The trashiness of GM and POM videos is something that to this day still makes me sick. A video with the pole dancing/******** theme if done properly could've been one of her hottest and most iconic videos ever. And a video with the paparazzi theme could've been done so much more interestingly and edgier, like the IWG video. But instead we got what we got.

That's why BTI video was the smartest move. Instead of keep ruining her image with the third trash video in a row, they came up with that anime masterpiece.

And the fact that POM got her her first three moonmen, only proves either that Britney Spears is a joke to the VMA's, or that, as we've always known, they always award the worst. 

Archived