Britney's Reps Deny She Is Making New Music Right Now

GimmeBritney320

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I really think she might retire. Idk I feel it. 

I just want one strong goodbye era... please

I don’t think singers ever really retire though...I’ve never heard of a singer as big as Britney just never releasing anything ever again. Michael Jackson, before he died, still planned on making music sometimes. Even Diana Ross sings new songs and so does Celine Dion, Mariah Carey. A lot of older divas don’t neccesarily retire, I think they just do quiet releases for their fans and that’s it.  I could see her doing that every now and then instead of just dropping everything completely and never preforming again. There’s no way for her to just drop her career. :mhm:

I don’t think we will get anything till next year, I even think she will not post anything on social media either :tear:

She properly will take this hiatus as a way of never coming back, she has wanted to disappear for a long time and now she has the chance she is going to take it. She has more then enough money to retire and keep her people paid for a long time. Sad to say but i only want her to comeback if she has the passion and drive otherwise just don’t do anything.

1 minute ago, #Brunetteney said:

I don’t think singers ever really retire though...I’ve never heard of a singer as big as Britney just never releasing anything ever again. Michael Jackson, before he died, still planned on making music sometimes. Even Diana Ross sings new songs and so does Celine Dion, Mariah Carey. A lot of older divas don’t neccesarily retire, I think they just do quiet releases for their fans and that’s it.  I could see her doing that every now and then instead of just dropping everything completely and never preforming again. There’s no way for her to just drop her career. :mhm:

All these ppl love the music though but obviously have aged. Britney is in a very different position. She doesn’t seem to like her career or really relates to music or much of anything relating to the business anymore. It would be different if she was really into her craft but was struggling. 

Also I really do think Britney has a severe mental illness. What if she emotionally just can not handle it. Recording and all that...

16 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

I don’t think we will get anything till next year, I even think she will not post anything on social media either :tear:

She properly will take this hiatus as a way of never coming back, she has wanted to disappear for a long time and now she has the chance she is going to take it. She has more then enough money to retire and keep her people paid for a long time. Sad to say but i only want her to comeback if she has the passion and drive otherwise just don’t do anything.

The only examples that come to my mind that officially announced a retirement from music were Gloria Estefan & Tina Turner :mhmnod: 

Then I saw Gloria singing some shitty but catchy song so overall I think she's not singing, nor performing or recording :mattafact:

actually I changed my mind. I don’t think she cares anymore and that’s perfectly fine. She doesn’t need a new album, or a #1 hit or any of that newcomer mess. She has nothing more to prove to people, she’s achieved so much in her career. A lot of people say she’s ruining her legacy, but honestly you can’t ruin the achievements she has made. Primeney is engraved in history and she will always be known as one of the greats. Elvis might’ve had a messy life towards the later years, but now it’s what? 40+ years down the line and he’s only known for the amazing things he did in music. Britney will be the same way. I don’t think the breakdown/post breakdown will ever matter as much as her reign as queen. :whatitellu: and that’s that on that. 

3 minutes ago, David Rose said:

But the article never said she's currently working on it though. It said she was working on it prior to Jamie's illness. Y'all don't read.

Larry also said she hadn’t started recording and would once domination started. 

Maybe it was a troll though since he probably knew it would never start so new music would never be recorded. 

Must be an insurance thing. She can’t be working if she pulled out of Vegas. To pull out of a contract like that, it must be for important reasons, like a sick family member. So they can’t say she’s working on new music when she’s supposed to be taking time off for her dad. :bedtime:

Archived