Britney's Reps Deny She Is Making New Music Right Now

GimmeBritney320

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
16 minutes ago, Lilith said:

It would be nice to see her recording but I guess the best we could do is just wait and see what plans she has for this year. My guess is she won't record anything for a little while (unless she decides she wants to record) and they are going to change up the cancelled residency to launch it(again) next year.
Besides it's not important rn for her to record new albums. She will most likely chill for the whole year and prepare for the "new" residency for 2020.

Justin Tranter needs to txt her and be like, girl I'm in Calabasas, let's get in the studio and make some bops. 

On 3/1/2019 at 1:13 PM, Britneybabyx said:

She just doesnt care about her fans anymore and i’m honestly sick of it she can at least post a shitty quote or something but no she doesnt care so ill stop caring about her for now:meltdown:

Her father nearly died and you’re more concerned about the fact that she hasn’t posted on ig in almost two months?? Like really. This is probably why she doesn’t care because of fans like yourself. 

On 3/3/2019 at 4:29 PM, breatheheavy said:

I don't get why she wouldn't want to record right now? It could be such a therapeutic response to a hard time! I imagine her not wanting to record during the hiatus means she doesn't really love recording. I know her responsibilities lie elsewhere right now, but I think creating music, even if it's never released, could only be beneficial. 

She could be working in her own way, at home, writing or thinking of possible songs. That could be more therapeutic than being in a studio, I suppose, because there would be no pressure. And even if this isn't the case, I think it's great they're not confirming she's working, because it hasn't been that long since she announced an indefinite work hiatus. If a confirmation that something is, in fact, in the works comes out, people will start asking for release dates, tour dates, and I guess it will just be generally assumed the hiatus is over. Her fans would definitely start a countdown, and if it took years for her to release anything, we'd never hear the end of it. It honestly doesn't sound like a good plan.

On 3/4/2019 at 6:27 PM, BritneysBitch82 said:

Well if it really was a suprise album, why wouldnt they keep denying it? Also remember how how they had no idea what they wanted to do after Britney Jean. First they said there's no album, they would only release singles from now even. Then there was an album. Even Iggy was confused about it

Sis her reps hardly ever deny it confirm rumours, that is literally looking for a rock in the ocean 

On 3/1/2019 at 12:50 PM, MyQueenBritney said:

Of course Britney will release more music maybe not in 2019 but definitely in the future. She has a legal obligation to due to her contract with RCA.

Also according to rumours back in 2014, she renewed her contract with RCA for a four album deal which means that after Glory, she still legally has to release 3 more albums. 

Yes she legally has to release 3 more albums with RCA, however she can't be forced to record. It just simply means that she can't record or release with anyone else until she releases 3 albums with them. NSYNC had a contract with Jive for another album and they never released it, and were transferred over to RCA when Jive closed. If they ever release a new album they have to release it through RCA.

Xtina is with RCA and took years to release new music. Brit could be retiring and would remain signed to RCA.

Archived