GimmeBritney320

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

With Circus, FF and BJ the label went with what they wanted

Then came Glory which stuck to what Britney wanted

I'm sure this upcoming album will stick to Britney vision

We'll see. I trust Britney's team about as far as I can throw them.

37 minutes ago, indyRS said:

Britney herself or her new team never said they were doing new music anyways. So I don't understand why there was talks of it in the first place.

Because Justin and Danja have been tweeting about B10, which hey i suppose it's valid and they could be working on song proposals for Britney. But that's as far it goes. 

Ya’ll are so dramatic lol. Of course there’s a new album, we know this. She could be excited to get back to recording but not actually be back yet. And she’s been working on this for so long now so please tell me how it could possibly be “rushed”? 

She’ll probably start recording again in April or May and the album will likely be done towards the end of the year. 

I am personally still very much excited for this album!

1 hour ago, chitchatney said:

Because Justin and Danja have been tweeting about B10, which hey i suppose it's valid and they could be working on song proposals for Britney. But that's as far it goes. 

All those tweets mean is, he's submitting songs and working on music possibly for B10.

Until Britney singlehandedly picks the songs she likes to go in the studio to lay vocals down for, it has nothing to do with her yet.

They're probably still in the process of getting producers to show the songs they created. The process of Britney recording hasn't started yet.

13 hours ago, indyRS said:

All those tweets mean is, he's submitting songs and working on music possibly for B10.

Until Britney singlehandedly picks the songs she likes to go in the studio to lay vocals down for, it has nothing to do with her yet.

They're probably still in the process of getting producers to show the songs they created. The process of Britney recording hasn't started yet.

Yes, exactly, that's what I mean. They are working on songs but that's as far it goes. People began to speculate that they working on it meant so was Britney which is false.

I think it will take while for her to pick and record a thing but you know what, I am fine with waiting. As much I want new music, I want new good music. I don't want a repeat of Britney Jean. 

• Leader

I don't get why she wouldn't want to record right now? It could be such a therapeutic response to a hard time! I imagine her not wanting to record during the hiatus means she doesn't really love recording. I know her responsibilities lie elsewhere right now, but I think creating music, even if it's never released, could only be beneficial. 

17 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

I don't get why she wouldn't want to record right now? It could be such a therapeutic response to a hard time! I imagine her not wanting to record during the hiatus means she doesn't really love recording. I know her responsibilities lie elsewhere right now, but I think creating music, even if it's never released, could only be beneficial. 

While I agree with you, Jordan, there's an unfortunate tendency to 'drag one's feet' when Team B is involved. They jump on trends too late, they promote in a meager fashion...let's be grateful Britney can still breathe unassisted at this point. ;-) I wish she'd take your advice, quite frankly. 

I think she IS recording. And to Jordan’s point it’s probably very therapeutic for her. There are probably people around her that get excited and half assed info leaks really. 

I feel that the article that says she is excited to come back was misconstrued by Park Theatre and put team B in some ? so they had to double back and assure she “isn’t working” to avoid any penalities.

Side note, side note:

What if B10 is 20 tracks and all the rumored collabs are real because half her album will be solo and the other collabs! Collabs with major artists of the past 20 years to celebrate her anniversary!

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk ?? 

On 3/1/2019 at 5:43 PM, It'sSamB!tch said:

Tbh, it looks like Taylor Swift, Madonna, Ellie Goulding, .... are all releasing albums this year so I don't mind her waiting till 2020 for a record. That way she will have less competition and I have many tunes of other artists to listen to...

Let’s not forget Ariana has to release another album this year cause the boredom for the one she released a month ago has already set in.... 

my God I miss Britney. Bring back the real artists please, save us from this trash. 

• Leader
8 minutes ago, Lilith said:

Britney not wanting to record during her hi-at-us doesn't mean she doesn't like recording. What kind of logic is this?
She will just record when she feels like it and on her own terms whether shes on hiatus or not it doesn't even matter in the slightest. Beneficial how exactly? She doesn't even need to record any other album. She could easily just go on with her career making shows with just her hits,popular songs,and fan favorites in the mix. If she records more albums it will be because she wants to and likes to. She enjoys recording when its on her own terms.
And just because you think its "therapeuticcc" doesn't mean it's the only "therapy" in existence. She can have other therapeutic ways. It doesn't have to be recording the "therapy". Pretty sure spending time with her kids is far more therapeutic than recording will ever be lmfao.
Get real jordani.

I didn't state anything as fact. From personal experience, when I go through a hard time, I try and do things that are creative that I enjoy doing to take my mind off things. I'm not attacking Britney. 

• Leader
Just now, Lilith said:

Nobody said u are attacking britney. You assumed that jsut because britney doesn't record in her free time (hiatus) then she automatically doesn't like recording which makes no sense. Recording isn't her no1 go-to "therapeutic" way for everything.She can have tonz of other therapeutic ways just like spending time with her kids as i mentioned, or painting like she often shows us on IG etc etc. Spending time with her kids >>>> recording by far and that won't change. She will record when she feels like it. This doesn't mean she does not enjoy recording. She does when its on her own terms.
And how do u even know if she goes through a hard time? U don't know how she deals with those "hard times" and in what ways.

Just saying your responses feel pretty intense lol. I get that she has other outlets. I'm not saying she 100% dislikes recording. But not recording during a hiatus comes off (to me) like it's not so enjoyable of a process for her. Look at Ariana Grande. She had horrific things happen to her and she holed up in the studio because it was an outlet for her. 

Def could be wrong and she is currently recording. No idea. 

• Leader
6 minutes ago, Lilith said:

But Ariana is a totally different person. Everyone is different, they react differently to things. Just bc u see the singer A using recording music as an outlet to deal with everything does not mean the singer B or C will do the same.
Also Ariana is a 25 year old girl with no responsibilities and no other outlets than just snapchat and her music. Britney is 37yo with 2 kids, different mindset, different responsibilities and different ways to deal with things and enjoy things too.
Don't compare the two. When Britney was Ariana's age she was already pregnant and married.
Disagreeing with your post where u projected ur view onto Britney doesn't mean I'm attacking u or being "intense". :drown:

They're def two very different pop stars. I hear what you're saying. You make a lot of great points. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I wish Britney was recording during her work hiatus because she doesn't consider it work (and maybe she doesn't consider it work, and maybe she is recording. We just don't know).

Archived