Britney's Reps Deny She Is Making New Music Right Now

GimmeBritney320

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, rik said:

it's been 2 months... can you guys relax. she'll be back when she's ready

I am relaxed. 

I hope she takes the whole year off but that doesn’t take away the feel of retirement in the air. 

2 hours ago, thebestsamuel said:

Lol so can someone explain the Danja #B10 tweet? Sorry but she is definitely up to something. She knows we are craving new music :whatitellu:

Justin literally has been saying new Britney music soon since Glory dropped. 

Danja also is known to hype new music when he isn’t even considered for the new album. 

This isn’t new. 

Do y'all even read?  Her team was very clear from the start and even Justin said the other day to ET, that she is on hiatus and that she will not be working until she comfortably knows her father will be ok.  When an artist is on an official 'indefinite leave', legally they can't work on anything for that company until they official file a 'return to work' date.  This includes everything, not just Domination but also the music, her perfumes, everything.

I'm sure a lot of B10 was already recorded before the hiatus already, and just because she's not recording vocals, doesn't mean the music is still not being worked on.  The producers can still work on the music, mix the instrumentals, and record demos, just Britney can't until the hiatus is officially over.

25 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Do y'all even read?  Her team was very clear from the start and even Justin said the other day to ET, that she is on hiatus and that she will not be working until she comfortably knows her father will be ok.  When an artist is on an official 'indefinite leave', legally they can't work on anything for that company until they official file a 'return to work' date.  This includes everything, not just Domination but also the music, her perfumes, everything.

I'm sure a lot of B10 was already recorded before the hiatus already, and just because she's not recording vocals, doesn't mean the music is still not being worked on.  The producers can still work on the music, mix the instrumentals, and record demos, just Britney can't until the hiatus is officially over.

This :bedtime:

I think we'll get an album at the end of this year, but if we don't, I'm not mad either. I've gotten used to getting no new music (this is sad tbh) and not hearing from her at all. I doubt she will completely retire as some of you suggested because imo she likes recording and performing, but hates all the work that comes with it (promotions, interviews, etc.). If she doesn't release anything this or next year, then we can talk about retirement. But so far, she's just taking a long break from everything.

6 hours ago, thebestsamuel said:

Lol so can someone explain the Danja #B10 tweet? Sorry but she is definitely up to something. She knows we are craving new music :whatitellu:

The photo of them at a bar? They’re producers who sell songs to record labels. Even if their songs don’t get optioned for B they know they can sell them to the label and keep them optioned.

I think when her reps denied she was recording new music, I think they meant for now (or possibly lying, I think Britney’s reps/team have denied some things in the past). The article literally stated she was recording new music before the hiatus was announced. She’s taking a break. I’m sure once her dad is better she’ll resume recording. People on here can be too dramatic sometimes. Stop jumping to conclusions.

18 hours ago, stateofgracebritney said:

I am so sorry to say it but I’m afraid i’ll have to unstan if we don’t get anything till the middle of this year. 

At the most I wouldn’t expect new music until the end of the year. Middle of this year is a bit too soon. 

16 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Are you really even a fan?

If you were then you would be aware of the singles that got released because Britney wanted them instead of what the label wanted.  I don't think you are a fan if you didn't know that.

I don't doubt that. But choosing singles is a far cry from having a say in the direction of your career. The two albums in which I believe she truly got her way were In The Zone and Blackout. I've never been convinced that was the case for any album that came afterwards, mostly because her descriptions of them before release were always so far off the reality. I feel like she often talks about what she wanted to happen instead of what actually came true, in terms of albums.

If having this opinion means I'm not a fan by your standards, than have at it. Doesn't make a difference to me. :lollipop:

49 minutes ago, Gabby. said:

I don't doubt that. But choosing singles is a far cry from having a say in the direction of your career. The two albums in which I believe she truly got her way were In The Zone and Blackout. I've never been convinced that was the case for any album that came afterwards, mostly because her descriptions of them before release were always so far off the reality. I feel like she often talks about what she wanted to happen instead of what actually came true, in terms of albums.

If having this opinion means I'm not a fan by your standards, than have at it. Doesn't make a difference to me. :lollipop:

With Circus, FF and BJ the label went with what they wanted

Then came Glory which stuck to what Britney wanted

I'm sure this upcoming album will stick to Britney vision

Archived