He about to lose me??

Brunetteknee

Does the title of this song bother anyone else or is it just me :mhmnod:

it makes no fckn sense... “he about to lose me”..

It would’ve taken literally 2 seconds to write “he’s about to lose me” :lessons: :badthoughts:

WHY is this song title written like that??:lessons:

Spoiler

This thread is so dumb but I’m bored and miss brinny so I’m posting anything to cope :anxiety::tear: I’m make believing that she’s here...it’s the only way that I see clear :tifftear:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ukfan said:

What a pathetic thread

he about to lose me is a bop and would sound weird her singing "he's about to lose about to lose about to lose me"

Whilst were at it should Britney of called gimme more  give me more?  "give me, give me more,give me more, give me,give me more" does that sound better to you? 

Jesus what a stupid thread.  

:sobbing::orangu: stop cyber bullying me or else I will report you to the cyber police :badthoughts:

Yeah, that also kinda bothers me because I'm obsessed with good grammar, but apart from that, it's a flawless song.

15 hours ago, #Brunetteney said:

Hide contents

This thread is so dumb but I’m bored and miss brinny so I’m posting anything to cope :anxiety::tear: I’m make believing that she’s here...it’s the only way that I see clear :tifftear:

I understand your pain and struggle, but trust me, from personal experience, it can be worse. You still haven't got to the point of listening to "Body Ache" and "Chillin' With You"...

42 minutes ago, YouBettaSingB*ch said:

"Él a punto de perderme"

It doesn't make sense either :decisions:

but it does :rude2me:

in a more poetic way :yaknow:

like, in itself it's not enough to be considered a sentence, but it IS gramatically correct. Like, "Tierna la noche" or "Violento tu amor". 

"a punto de perderme" would be almost like an adjective of "Él". 

Or maybe it's just missing a comma: "Yo, aquí sufriendo. Él, a punto de perderme."  I don't know, but it does make sense to me :hehehe: While in English their grammar rules are more rigid and I suppose it does feel "empty" like it's missing a word to be considered correct.

It's just a more informal and lighter way to state a man IS about to lose her. It would make more sense if it was just a phrase or a movie title but Im ok with it. :mhm:

What I really can't stand too much is LOOOOOOOOOONG freaking titles as:

He About To Lose Me 

Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know 

Im not a girl not yet a woman 

More than 4 words give me headache :squintney:

Archived