Exhale Reacts: Britney’s Tenth Studio Album Delayed, Executive-Produced By ‘Glory’ Songwriter Justin Tranter

Steel Magnolia

2 hours ago, ILuvMe said:

I hope it's in the early stages, otherwise we will have songs on hold for 6 months to a year. And don't get me wrong, some songs might be ageless and bops, but I don't know, Justin gives me trendy music vibes, and I don't want the songs to be dated by the time the album's out.

Agreed. I want something fresh... she’s been following trends for too long :heresthetea:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, abbiesbanned. said:

yasss i'm happy about this!

Better is my favourite song off Glory :airpls:

Better is like the most boring, generic and forgettable song on Glory... :juggingu::britstare11::britstare11: (I can already feel the dovnvotes coming :disappointed::hideous::hideous:)

59 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

This is what she needs.  Something dark and edgy ... not more filler sounding crap.  

I agree! Am I the only one who is always dreaming about Danja coming back? Britney + Danja = FIRE :letitburn::gobaby::feelingmyself:

4 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Glory is overrated. Only good thing about this album is her vocals. We need up tempo dance songs. I think we need another album like FF but without autotune. 

I must admit I agree apart from glory being overrated. I love glory and think its a great album. but I do want more uptempo dancy party songs on B10

5 hours ago, nels64 said:

I think they were prepping a surprise release with Domination. Remember when Britney said she didn’t know when glory was coming and then it came shortly after. 

That’s just **** Larry says to get us off his trail. 

That really means nothing since we knew music was coming about five months earlier. 

He really hasn’t. If he lies it’s to hid how messy they are. He has never said music isn’t coming out and than it does. 

Larry said after Vegas started she was gonna start and I believe that. We have a wait ahead of us. 

I think they wanted to keep it a secret for much longer but decided to share this information as damage control so that fans can believe that the show will indeed be postponed, not cancelled. 

I hope I’m wrong but I have a feeling that by the time the hiatus ends, the material they recorded will already sound dated and they will eventually scrap it anyway. 

56 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

That really means nothing since we knew music was coming about five months earlier. 

He really hasn’t. If he lies it’s to hid how messy they are. He has never said music isn’t coming out and than it does. 

Larry said after Vegas started she was gonna start and I believe that. We have a wait ahead of us. 

No no, Larry said she was pick up and finish recording because she already started recording last year when she confirms in an interview with People magazine.

I liked Glory a lot, but would love at least one song by both Max Martin and Danja on the new album, considering B10 will be a career milestone of sorts.

It’d be really cool to have it essentially be an updated amalgam of all her previous work, featuring songs by the writers/producers behind the majority of her greatest and most memorable hits, but obviously with a modern sound.

I know everyone claims they want a cohesive album rather than an eclectic one, but then when she delivers the former, everyone complains it's boring and "all sounds the same." So I'm here for an album that's like a career retrospective in the best possible way, reminding fans, fellow artists and the GP alike why she remains the "undisputed Princess of Pop." 

YmJM.gif

Archived