Exhale Reacts: Britney’s Tenth Studio Album Delayed, Executive-Produced By ‘Glory’ Songwriter Justin Tranter

Steel Magnolia

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, kfitz421 said:

Idk but I'm not too excited. Personally, I would like to hear sounds from someone new. Chill pop is coming to a close. Glory was great but I can't say I'd want a Glory 2.0. How about Britney & Grimes - xx.:demi:

too alternative for Team B to handle :mcorangu: Grimes is quite popular but the fact that she is not looking like other mainstream artists and having generic sounds that alone will not appeal to Britney nor her team. :schoolingtime:

also "WAP" is freaking bop :schoolingtime:

15 hours ago, CasanovaCat said:

BOMT VOCALS, beauty from Oops, energy from B/ITZ, flash of the lights from Blackout, booklet from her life like BJ album.....and most personal lyrics from Britney Spears hand. I want to know what happened to her through last 11yrs.

AcademicExhaustedAgouti-max-1mb.gif

Not making light of a serious situation, but when has Britney really ever taken a full break that lasted as long as originally intended. After DWAD ended in Mexico she said she was gonna take a long break and she got bored and started recording ITZ like a month later. Her show may be a long way off...but I bet she eventually gets bored and at least gets back into the studio. Here’s hoping.

On 1/10/2019 at 4:56 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

"Slated to run for 32 performances at the Park Theatre at Park MGM, the show is on hold for the foreseeable future and so, it appears, is a new album that was pegged to the launch."

Pegged to the launch. :britlol:

On 1/10/2019 at 5:33 PM, nels64 said:

I think they were prepping a surprise release with Domination. Remember when Britney said she didn’t know when glory was coming and then it came shortly after. 

That’s just **** Larry says to get us off his trail. 

Well, easy for them to say that now that they postponed everything.

It seems that they were late on everything, so I do not buy the surprise release idea.

I do not believe a single word out the mouths of Team Britney's bunch of liars. :tbh:

Glad to hear that they were working on the album, though. That's a start. :letitburn:

9 hours ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

too alternative for Team B to handle :mcorangu: Grimes is quite popular but the fact that she is not looking like other mainstream artists and having generic sounds that alone will not appeal to Britney nor her team. :schoolingtime:

also "WAP" is freaking bop :schoolingtime:a girl 

A girl can dream :surething:

And Yas it is a bop :makesomenoise:

Spoiler

• Super Mods
23 hours ago, CasanovaCat said:
  Reveal hidden contents

...Larry said these what I quoted...

I'd say Circus 2.0 - soulless album what she recorded just because she was forced for do it from family and management.

But i think B10 will sucks if she will pick again B9 team... As I said, I'm more for team from first 5 albums team.

If it were Max then I would agree but from his interviews, he is very interested in bringing out the vulnerability in people so we might get more deeper lyrics since he’s a songwriter, he’s gonna look out for that and isn’t that what’s missing in Britney’s discography? I mean the lyrics on Glory are a lot more complex and poetic even if it is about ***. She’s getting older and needs a more mature sound. He’s just an EP, it’s not like he’s producing all the tracks. They would still need an A&R so hopefully Karen Kwak will be back for that. Plus he’s a fan so he worships her and it’s good because he would know what fans wants and expects from Britney. I have faith as long as Britney is involved. 

• 4 weeks later...

This song is on Ariana's new album and could be a taste of what might be on Britney's. Would you be down for a song like that?  

I personally feel like it could work with Brit. 

(Also Bloodline is produced by Max Martin and is a BOP so please my body needs a song from him one more time :yesplease:)

1 hour ago, ILuvMe said:

(Also Bloodline is produced by Max Martin and is a BOP so please my body needs a song from him one more time :yesplease:)

you tricked me into listening to it lol it's not that good :embarrassney:

it sounds like something that Shakira did like in 2006 but I can't remember the song, precisely because I don't like that kind of stuff. Is it really produced by Max Martin? :ugh: How sad.

Archived