Exhale Reacts: Britney’s Tenth Studio Album Delayed, Executive-Produced By ‘Glory’ Songwriter Justin Tranter

Steel Magnolia

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he's a writer though, not a producer.. here's what an "executive producer" is for some of you that don't know the difference (I didn't know either):

In recorded music, record labels distinguish between an executive producer and a record producer. The executive producer is responsible for business decisions and more recently, organizing the recordings along with the music producer, whereas the record producer produces the music. Sometimes the executive producer organises the recording and selects recording-related crew, such as sound engineers and session musicians.

the executive producer of "Glory" was Karen Kwak so it's definitely not going to be the same.. realistically we should only look at the songs he co-wrote for "Glory" to get a feel for what his "vision" might be but that's about it, way too early to judge guys.. he co-wrote "Invitation", "Do You Wanna Come Over?", "Slumber Party", "Just Like Me", "Better" and "Change Your Mind".. those are some of the better songs on "Glory" so let's not complain before we've gotten the chance to hear anything other than the name of the executive producer.. while I would love if Britney went in a more mature direction at least we're still getting something.. Justin Tranter is definitely not the worst thing that could have happened even if he is a bit "too current" for what I personally would have wanted.. :tiffanynod: 

He helped create some of the best songs on Glory:

-Invitation 

-Do You Wanna Come Over?

-Slumber Party

-Just Like Me

-Better

-Change Your Mind

Another awesome thing is he really allowed Britney to be an artist and let her be as creative as possible! For instance, Just Like Me was entirely Britney’s idea. She genuinely seemed engaged and really into the album. She obviously really likes him, and I feel as though she can be herself and will actually enjoy promoting the music!

I feel like this could end up being one of Britney’s best. With Justin, she’ll probably be very involved and it will be a quality body of work! It may end up being a while, but I’m extremely pumped now! It

I can feel that the album will be strongly centered around hip hop and urban vibes with a bit of exellence. The producers I would definitely like to see being involved in production are: J White Did It (‘Bodak Yellow’, ’Money’ by Cardi B) , Ilya Salmanzadeh (‘God is a Woman’ by Ariana Grande) and the two last I would like to introduce you to,you may know these two guys ‘Stargate’ they were working with B on ‘Selfish’ and on ‘S&M’ 

but their recent work is really cool,they did

‘No Drama’ by Tinashe: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vAh7jTAkCKc

which sounds pretty dope and the production is really refreshing in my opinion

and the second song from the last producer that you may not know is Tasha Catour who did a song titled;

‘Bossy’ by Keke Palmer: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VSOWtiMfKqM

What do you think?

i still want r&b and pop,this is a must! I’m excited cause Glory is an underrated masterpiece that deserved more ?

15 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

funny that Larry starts hyping the album as soon as she announces she's taking a break

they never tire of pushing 'comeback' narratives with Britney :ohi:

ok. crazy. AGAIN, I was coming in here to say just that: 

It's funny that now that everything's cancelled, we were supposed to get everything we have ever wanted :lowkeyno:

live vocals, new album, overprotected, my prerogative, etc. 

suspicious af tbh :checkit:

48 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I remember when I first heard DYWCO before I heard the rest of the album... I remember being so excited for it but now it’s so underwhelming and my least favourite song on Glory. It’s missing something - very flat :receipts2: There is definately better on the album

Every time it comes up I get as excited as the first time. When the "Uh-huh" comes on and then the beat starts, it's just like aaah :yesplease: :carpoolney:

Archived