Exhale Reacts: Britney’s Tenth Studio Album Delayed, Executive-Produced By ‘Glory’ Songwriter Justin Tranter

Steel Magnolia

Honestly her postponing Domination is the best thing that could have happened. It was too soon and we're all expecting more than Piece of Me and I don't think she was ready. This will give her time to be with her dad, and recollect herself. She'll have time to work on B10 and the residency, coincide that with B10 album release. :jamout: All we can be is hopeful that her and her team can get it together this time!! I just want a successful era for her on all levels.. Stop dropping the ball!! :sippinga:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, CasanovaCat said:

Check out who say these words tho.

He just comes off flamboyantly but he’s gay so I figured it’s just how he talks but he  says he’s a fan. The fact you’re saying this makes me worried for another Will.I.Am.

17 hours ago, Scrappy said:

When you’re Britney Spears, you shouldn’t be aspiring to be like or even compared to Selena Gomez.  No offence, love the girl’s music, but she’s a child compared to Brit. Brit’s sound should be more mature and a heck of a lot better.  The fact that she is regressing essentially from trendsetter to follower is distressing. 

that's just weird ego ****. We all take inspiration and it means **** all that the artist she was inspired by was younger than her. 

5 hours ago, bspearsMJfan5 said:

Honestly her postponing Domination is the best thing that could have happened. It was too soon and we're all expecting more than Piece of Me and I don't think she was ready. This will give her time to be with her dad, and recollect herself. She'll have time to work on B10 and the residency, coincide that with B10 album release. :jamout: All we can be is hopeful that her and her team can get it together this time!! I just want a successful era for her on all levels.. Stop dropping the ball!! :sippinga:

THIS!

+ Justin as EP of B10 sounds amazing

On 1/10/2019 at 1:22 PM, nels64 said:

The one thing that bothers me about DYWCO is the shouting men. It should either be her or it should have been a feature. Not just the random producer vocals  

I think they wanted smt like Ariana's Problem where her ex keep shouting randomly as well lol 

12 hours ago, 0happydancing0 said:

that's just weird ego ****. We all take inspiration and it means **** all that the artist she was inspired by was younger than her. 

I agree, i think Tranter, and Selena both bring a sense of intimacy and fragility that is much closer to who Britney is today then some random EDM **** or trying to force some "fierce" beyonce like attitude when it's clearly not who she is at the moment. 

I think britney found herself in this direction for the moment and that's completely fine. It doesn't feel like she's copying or following more that she is finding a space for herself where she feels comfortable without always having to prove herself and set the trend and all that

Archived