Exhale Reacts: Britney’s Tenth Studio Album Delayed, Executive-Produced By ‘Glory’ Songwriter Justin Tranter

Steel Magnolia

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to be rude to Justin, but I dont want him to work with Britney. Dont get me wrong, Glory was decent, bu also seemed very much like it chase trends.

I don’t Want an album full of bops for hits sake, I want it to mean something to Britney herself. And IDK if he can get that out of her.

let Britney be the EP and do most of the work herself you know? So she enjoys making it and feels that the release and performing itself is a reward

3 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Not to be rude to Justin, but I dont want him to work with Britney. Dont get me wrong, Glory was decent, bu also seemed very much like it chase trends.

I don’t Want an album full of bops for hits sake, I want it to mean something to Britney herself. And IDK if he can get that out of her.

But Britney wants to work with him

1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

But Britney wants to work with him

That’s great, but Britney has more potential than that. And I’m worried it’ll be too similar to Selena Justin etc again.

I trust Britney’s ears, but also I understand and inow Justins history with music. She can have him sure, but not as an EP

Wow. 

So this confirms 3 things. An ALBUM IS COMING, y'all! Also, now we know the Executive Producer! :gaspney: AND that they pegged the album release to coincide with the residency launch. UM HELLO?! That's crazy. There was no way they were going to pull that off by next month... just no way. They were not prepared with or without Jamie's illness.

Anyway, I am glad now that they have time and I hope they make it count. :brityes:

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

can we give DYWCO LIAR the Radar treatment and release it as a single then? :makeitrain:

Fixed that for you (sorry, not sorry).

21 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

a couple of weeks ago she apparently said she has been finding it challenging to find time to record but now we're reading a new album was due to be released in February?? I don't know what to believe anymore tbh 

We stand a liar queen.

51 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Idk I think given the tone of Glory I would have still picked Slumber Party. You can kind of tell what songs are meant to be singles from the get go from their production. I would jave maybe made Tinashe’s feature a bit different and maybe remixed the single version to kind of match that more R&B feel Tinashe should have brought though. 

I still think MM was the clear lead. 

The one thing that bothers me about DYWCO is the shouting men. It should either be her or it should have been a feature. Not just the random producer vocals  

Maybe DYWCO could have been the lead, featuring G-Eazy and then MM could added a bridge and been a solo song. I think I’d be really into that actually. 

first of all, the random producer vocal is, in fact, MJ's brother. It adds a nice touch the the song. 

• Content Curators

Love Justin Tranter. and he doesn't only make whispery music. Gwen Stefani's 'This is What the Truth Feels Like' was completely different. I'm down for good quality music over hits. Even if Britney makes pop/dancing tracks, she's still not going to sell a lot more than Glory's numbers because the whole industry isn't selling much atm.

But, I low-key want Burns instead.

1 hour ago, danjajunior said:

That Justin guy produces basic *** instrumental and melody. There's nothing special about those songs. 

Thoughts and prayers to B10 then! 

As far as I know, he’s a songwriter, not a producer and Britney is obviously comfortable writing with him and his collaborators. 

Either way, the album isn’t coming anytime soon. Jamie’s situation sounds pretty serious, so she needs to be in the right headspace to continue working towards releasing it.

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

can we give DYWCO the Radar treatment and release it as a single then? :makeitrain:

I remember when I first heard DYWCO before I heard the rest of the album... I remember being so excited for it but now it’s so underwhelming and my least favourite song on Glory. It’s missing something - very flat :receipts2: There is definately better on the album

It must of been in the early stages, she said she didn’t have enough time for new music with the new residency so there is just no album to look forward to... that’s ok with me, I mean, she deserves this time to be with her family... it’s gonna happen sooner or later. 

When will be prepare yourself to another Sad album covered by auto tune and electropop sound. The things are not going good anyway if you did not notice. Job is job and they'll need to eat.. the fact is she has always passion for her job but in this way she will continue in that jail built and self built so will be what will be.. and we will see when cause after the loss of a parent it's hard, hope later possible in the good and in the bad, the situation is not good. Career can continue, also other ways as she can choose to change life and selling mcmenú cause it's all life that she's on stage. Let her be, just a little.

11 minutes ago, Good4Ya said:

It must of been in the early stages, she said she didn’t have enough time for new music with the new residency so there is just no album to look forward to... that’s ok with me, I mean, she deserves this time to be with her family... it’s gonna happen sooner or later. 

I hope it's in the early stages, otherwise we will have songs on hold for 6 months to a year. And don't get me wrong, some songs might be ageless and bops, but I don't know, Justin gives me trendy music vibes, and I don't want the songs to be dated by the time the album's out.

Archived