[New Candids] Britney Spotted Grabbing In-N-Out With Sam

Eh, I'm not interested in pap photos, but I wonder why she's running around town. Is this part of the 'we need to generate more buzz before Domination Part 2'?   I mean, she was barely visible except on instagram, but suddenly we're back to Chaotic-era-binge-fast-food-eating.  Seems strange. Should have probably done a photo op by her ailing father's bedside rather than these kinda shots.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Pinty said:

Guys im a psychologist and i think Britney has DPD. She cant help to feel hopeless without a man and i think she gets overly anxious if shes not around him. This comic shows a very simple explination of this condition and i think you can read BRITNEY all over it

4a3c535253666540f6aad4b4b9d3d821.jpg

I don't see Britney that way. In my mind She's more independent by nature (I know where She is) and stubborn. I think She showed few times that She doesn't need a man to feel good. :yaknow:

Not a whole heck of a lot here, but it seems Perez is also pointing to low ticket sales as the primary reason for the 'postponement' of her show rather than the 'ailing dad' issue. 

Starts at 19:43. 

I mean, I'm not a fan of the guy, but he is very sharp about celebs. Even called out Kendell Jenner's announcement and said it was nothing but acne and probably selling k-r-a-p. lol! 

Perez is a pig, plain and simple. He’s trash. 

I won’t watch it because I’m not giving him views. He’s only reporting on it to get views. 

I’m sure Britney has her reasons. She might not give it her all but girl doesn’t turn down $500k a night for no reason. Low ticket sales or not, she was still gonna get coin. 

5 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Perez is a pig, plain and simple. He’s trash. 

I won’t watch it because I’m not giving him views. He’s only reporting on it to get views. 

I’m sure Britney has her reasons. She might not give it her all but girl doesn’t turn down $500k a night for no reason. Low ticket sales or not, she was still gonna get coin. 

Couldn't have said it any better.

1 hour ago, Pinty said:

Did you look at the illustration?

It's not only about the need for a relationship...

1. Difficulty to make everyday decisions

2. Needs other to assume responsibilities (Her dad and literally everyone around her)

3. Difficulty upon disagreements (she said it in my AM BJ)

4. Feeling helpless, alone (you made this point very clear)

5. New relationships right after another one ends

6. Unrealistic anxiety (well... we know..)

its not  only about needing a guy in her life.

Yeah, I did, but the poster talked about her being dependent on a bf and about that, I feel like a lot of people are and not only famous ones. 

People that need to be in a relationship, that don't go out/travel or do other things with their significant other ever. That don't do things the other one doesn't approve. That need other's opinion on many things. I know a lot of people like that even tho many try to act as if they are independent or smt.

10 hours ago, cutiepie cheri said:

2016:

image.png

perhaps she shouldn't drive anymore anyways since she has a phone in her lap instead of a baby this time. :well:

she was permitted to drive when she vowed not to run red lights again with her kids in the car while doing so & driving without a license too. :well:

Is she wearing her shirt inside out? Are they on their way to kill more innocent animals?

i'm not watching that **** but i do think there is space to wonder about the situation. it was so abrupt. wasn't it thursday nappy tabs were posting 'back to rehearsals and pre production!' and then friday britney sends out a post and press release saying the show is postponed. the guy making the mixes for the show even posted snippets last week so work was continuing as normal. i wonder if she snapped and just needed to find a way to take a break that doesn't make the GP worried about her and start stalking her again

1 hour ago, Pinty said:

2. Needs other to assume responsibilities (Her dad and literally everyone around her)

I can't at you insisting a silly illustration is gonna be definite explanation of something as complicated as human mind. Sound like you're one of those psychologists who just memorize theories and methods and pretend they know better than anybody else. It's not as black and white every human has dependent tendencies and just because she's finding comfort with 1-2 year boyfriend during sad times and getting a f**king burger doesn't mean she can't live without a man. 

4 hours ago, Explicit said:

This woman is such a mess. I love her and I will always be a stan but she is a complete mess. I honestly believe that the lack of rehearsals due to her father falling ill was the reason why the residency was cancelled but I can't stop side eyeing the fact she is still in LA...if my mother was sick I would be on the first plane back home to support her. You never know what could happen in the time that a loved one is sick. She has no business to tie up and if she did she could've postponed it. She is Britney Spears people will fly out to her wherever she is. She can send people if she needs to. It's all really strange. She is acting like a teenager not a 37 year old woman. I honestly think there is something going on with her mentally. She doesn't look or seem in the right frame of mind. I wish her the best though :crying3:

I think you might be on to something. I don’t think she is coping mentally and I think it’s one of the main reasons for her show getting cancelled...  :decisions:

2 hours ago, Pinty said:

I guess u are a pretty bad psychologist then, because not only analizing but giving a DIAGNOSIS to someone who you have NOT EVEN seen, heard, asked any type of question, given any type of excersice, or whatever therapy you embrace talks by itself.

In fact, she has shown several times that many of those things u mention about her personality are just the opposite.

She has a STRONG determination as to what she wants for her life. She is a driven person, even now that she is more shy than when she was younger. She still had the guts to put herself on stage and perform after recieving international bullying.

We also know for a fact that she has taken costumes and cut them and mixed them for the pom residency even if everybidy hated them she still wore them.

She is seen in public looking like trash with her hair a mess so... I dont see how she is so insecure to ask her mom what to wear or how to go out. She couldnt care LESS

She can have her issues as many of us do. She can be anxious, shy, and she may also like to be with someone by her side. So what?

Definetly not enough info to diagnose her

• Super Mods

I can’t believe I wasted my minutes watching that. He added nothing new and anyone with common sense can come to that conclusion, what an attention *****. His sources was probably the many new articles that said the same thing. 

5 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

he's a lowlife who used to have a huge celebrity website back during 2007 and he was brutal about Britney then. SOMEHOW HE MADE IT INTO THE CIRCUS TOUR:well:

OMG he's the annoying dude that appeared during the intro, right? :badthoughts:

Dear God, what's wrong with her team? :rihit:

Archived