[New Candids] Britney Spotted Grabbing In-N-Out With Sam

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, cutiepie cheri said:

it used to be trendy to hate lilith and i actually, and then britney gave up on gloryh0le and exfail started hating on her universally again :well:  :well: even some of the most britarded members changed lmfao. :well:

i like cappy tho, he's respectful and just living in his own little world :well:

yeah I remember. But like you said things have changed drastically.

Cappy is the most delustional member I have ever seen here and annoying as hell. I cant wait until Britney breaks him.

15 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

what do you mean she has been performing a few years straight?? she has like 3 shows a week for 2 months and then 2 months break. she has the nicest scedule ever. She also doesnt reherse and barley changed stuff so yeah... very little work. what does she need a break from?

Yes, you’re absolutely right but I think I’ve reached a point where I don’t hold Britney to the same standards as other artists nowadays. I recognize that she’s fragile and somethings going on with her. (

its just really sad and it’s a mess. She needs a break from it all. Completely free her mind of any work or worry. I would appreciate if her team were completely transparent with how she is. I think she’s a nice girl but she’s become complicated to work with. I don’t know if it’s her teams fault if it’s budget or whatever but she’s messed up her relationship with a lot of people in the industry because she’s not willing to work or go the extra mile:

joseph kahn

brian friedman

david lachapelle

nappy tabs

—— I bet the level unprofessionalism is insane because these creatives have a vision and Britney isn’t willing to work with making it happen.

she just needs to go away for a while. She’s been working even if it’s not to the standards of “other artists”

:huh: I mean 2009 Britney did this so. I don't understand how its so wrong? I'm sure she was doing both FF and driving around before today. The latest news is what has them following her around. Honestly doesn't look the best if her dad is in Louisiana.. Let's hope they spot her at the airport the next few days or her intentions may be complicated IMO 

4 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Canceling your residency to be by your fathers side but get papped in LA with your 24 year old boyfriend is not a good look, Britney. We obviously don’t know about the situation or where her families at but from an outside perspective it looks sketchy. 

Is she supposed to stop living ? Stop eating ? Stop taking a **** ?

52 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

she said she only ate healthy cause her "stomach is sensitive" but she's ordering fast food

she seems to say things without thinking very often, y'know, just for the sake of saying things.. I've noticed I do that sometimes too and end up looking like a total hypocrite, it's really annoying.. I mean, remember what she said during CK? "I'm done with men", and now she's busy being a total cougar.. :bedtime:

23 minutes ago, Rico. said:

Is she supposed to stop living ? Stop eating ? Stop taking a **** ?

It’s inevitable that people are gonna side-eye her after she just canceled a whole *** residency and said she needs this time to be with her family and it turns out she’s not. We thought she would be in Louisiana, not getting fast food with her boo in LA. 

Archived