[New Candids] Britney Spotted Grabbing In-N-Out With Sam

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

When you cancel a show 1 month before it's premiere, go on every social media platform and tell them you can't do it cuz your father almost died and you need to be there with family..... You're kind of expected to actually go be with dad. 

She sent the word out on Friday. It's now Monday. Not like she has to work on Monday so she could've been there. Instead she's shown being around her doofus boyfriend. It makes her look like a liar. It makes her look like her boyfriend is more important than her own family. 

And if he were a good boyfriend, he'd tell her to go be with her dad and kids. He can take care of himself for a few days on his own. 

All the more reasons why I hate this guy. 

I never liked Sam either. If my significant other was having family issues, I’d encourage them to rush to by their side. Then again, Britney is grown enough to figure that out on her own. She seriously has the mentality of a teenager when she’s in a relationship. From an outsiders perspective, he seriously does not seem good for Britney at all! She has lost all her motivation once she got with him. 

16 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

I never liked Sam either. If my significant other was having family issues, I’d encourage them to rush to by their side. Then again, Britney is grown enough to figure that out on her own. She seriously has the mentality of a teenager when she’s in a relationship. From an outsiders perspective, he seriously does not seem good for Britney at all! She has lost all her motivation once she got with him. 

To be fair she loses whatever motivation she still has when she got a new bf. It has been happening since K-Fed. The only exception was JT and maybe it was bc she was at the beginning of her career, he also had a crazy schedule and she hided half of their relationship, meaning that she was cautious about not being caught with him, at least not so often. She had way less career-freedom back then, was still at a honeymoon phase with the career/press and had a very busy bf she couldnt see all the time. 

16 minutes ago, Pinty said:

Guys im a psychologist and i think Britney has DPD. She cant help to feel hopeless without a man and i think she gets overly anxious if shes not around him. This comic shows a very simple explination of this condition and i think you can read BRITNEY all over it

4a3c535253666540f6aad4b4b9d3d821.jpg

16 minutes ago, Pinty said:

Guys im a psychologist and i think Britney has DPD. She cant help to feel hopeless without a man and i think she gets overly anxious if shes not around him. This comic shows a very simple explination of this condition and i think you can read BRITNEY all over it

Idk if she has this personality disorder but she is definitely co-dependent as ****

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

You're probably right, these were the tickets available for opening night as of 4 days ago-

IMG-0315.jpg

Imagine how embarrassing opening night would be with that many empty seats. I'm sure Jamie really is going though issues though, and it just made the decision to cancel/postpone a lot easier.

How many times somebody got to keep telling you guys that most folks were going to buy close to showtime.

43 minutes ago, Bundy said:

To be fair she loses whatever motivation she still has when she got a new bf. It has been happening since K-Fed. The only exception was JT and maybe it was bc she was at the beginning of her career, he also had a crazy schedule and she hided half of their relationship, meaning that she was cautious about not being caught with him, at least not so often. She had way less career-freedom back then, was still at a honeymoon phase with the career/press and had a very busy bf she couldnt see all the time. 

None of you all know Britney personally

1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Its called growing up

We all change when we grow up

The delusion is really sweetie. Growing up equates to intellectually, mentally and personally growing. This woman is regressing in every aspect of her life. It's really sad to watch. It's like she is emotionally stunted. She lost her personality and will to exhale. She can't do a sit down interview without her questions being pre approved. She is dating a 25 year old with the mental capacity of a 5 year old. Everything about Britney nowadays is sad. I don't like saying it cause I want her to do and be better.

But you would know all about growing up wouldn't you Cappy? You're still stuck in 2001 and forcing your delusional opinions on all of us. :nynod:

3 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

None of you all know Britney personally

And neither do u but that doesn't stop u to say things like "Britney calls the shots" or "she is very in about her professional life" 

All we can do is to make assumptions and yes, there is a pattern where she always get lazier whenever she gets herself a bf so get over urself, honey. 

Good lord. Some of thesecomments  are disgusting. i dontsee how someone can sit on the internet look at a picture and predict everything shes doing, thinking etc.  YOU DONT KNOW HER. You people act like you do.good lord some people just fight through the pain and sadness. who are you to say she isnt taking care of her dad or checking up on him? Are you with her 24/7?! 

I remember when my mom recoveredfrom an illness I was sad but still going through life. but when shedied.  i did the most random ****.    I bought a lottery ticket, messed with picture puzzles, and just would be lazy and get Wendy's.   I would be with my boyfriend more than my family sometimes because I just needed my companion.  

Everyones mentality is different. Quit picking the poor woman apart.   I'm sure she keeps in contact and has plans with her dad, but keep in mind. Jamie Lynn spears lives in Louisiana. Britney doesnt.   You dont knowwhat priorities she has to take care of on a day to day basis..her dad is in charge of her conservatorship..I'm sure in a contract it states, if a serious illness of her dad , or desth occurs during this agreement blah blah this, this, and this will happen, this is how to go about it while still being there for him bhlah blah.   

I'm pretty sure thiz woman has legal issues andtasks to face on the daily before she is able to or allowed to make a sudden change of her environment, a process she has to take.  She is not a free woman, I mean she is but she isnt, 

Give her break...I'm pretty sure she wants a hiatus anyway.  I was hoping she would take one.  The fame and the performer will always be there when she choose to put on that coat again that's on the hanger. 

14 minutes ago, Explicit said:

The delusion is really sweetie. Growing up equates to intellectually, mentally and personally growing. This woman is regressing in every aspect of her life. It's really sad to watch. It's like she is emotionally stunted. She lost her personality and will to exhale. She can't do a sit down interview without her questions being pre approved. She is dating a 25 year old with the mental capacity of a 5 year old. Everything about Britney nowadays is sad. I don't like saying it cause I want her to do and be better.

But you would know all about growing up wouldn't you Cappy? You're still stuck in 2001 and forcing your delusional opinions on all of us. :nynod:

You sound foolish because you never met Britney personally

Most celebs pre approve questions for interviews 

50 minutes ago, Pinty said:

Im no psychologist but I feel like many people are like this. I mean, it's good to be loved or to be in a good relationship, but I know a lot of people that think about this all the time. They cant be single for long and they prefer to date whoever crosses their path instead of being alone. They don't know how to be happy alone, to give themselves time or try to focus more on other stuffs. 

And something I noticed when people used to make fun of Taylor for "not being able to keep a man" and bc she has many exes is that a lot of popstars are like that. They are never alone, the difference from Taylor and Britney to them is that the others have longer relationships. 

But Shakira broke up with her ex and few months after she was already with Pique. Gwen was with the dude from no doubt, right after she was with Gavin then with Blake. Jlo always has a bf. Katy is always dating someone... Ariana, Demi too, Miley was always like that. Avril, Nicki. Christina dated a dancer from 2000 to 2002, then she dated her ex hubby from 2002 to 2010 and since 2010 is with her fiancé. The list can go on and on 

I mean the only different I can think of rn is Kelly that was single for some time, but yeah, I think people are kinda needy, that they always act like they need to have a bf or gf. 

And this is not only about the girls, but about the boys too. (JT broke up with Cameron and right after was already with Jessica... Bieber was always dating someone... The Weeknd was with Selena and then with Bella again...) But I listed more women bc sometimes I feel like people here act like Britney is the only one jumping from man to man when many others are like that. 

Im not saying it's understandable or nice, but that many people are like that. They can act pretending they don't but their histories speak for themselves. 

20 minutes ago, Explicit said:

Dating a 25 year old with the mental capacity of a 5 year old? wow! From what I've seen he is a very career focused young man and very determined to succeed. Plus, when it comes to Britney he appears to be a true gentleman. I wish when I was 25 I had his approach and attitude to life.

14 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Im no psychologist but I feel like many people are like this. I mean, it's good to be loved or to be in a good relationship, but I know a lot of people that think about this all the time. They cant be single for long and they prefer to date whoever crosses their path instead of being alone. They don't know how to be happy alone, to give themselves time or try to focus more on other stuffs. 

And something I noticed when people used to make fun of Taylor for "not being able to keep a man" and bc she has many exes is that a lot of popstars are like that. They are never alone, the difference from Taylor and Britney to them is that the others have longer relationships. 

But Shakira broke up with her ex and few months after she was already with Pique. Gwen was with the dude from no doubt, right after she was with Gavin then with Blake. Jlo always has a bf. Katy is always dating someone... Ariana, Demi too, Miley was always like that. Avril, Nicki. Christina dated a dancer from 2000 to 2002, then she dated her ex hubby from 2002 to 2010 and since 2010 is with her fiancé. The list can go on and on 

I mean the only different I can think of rn is Kelly that was single for some time, but yeah, I think people are kinda needy, that they always act like they need to have a bf or gf. 

And this is not only about the girls, but about the boys too. (JT broke up with Cameron and right after was already with Jessica... Bieber was always dating someone... The Weeknd was with Selena and then with Bella again...) But I listed more women bc sometimes I feel like people here act like Britney is the only one jumping from man to man when many others are like that. 

Im not saying it's understandable or nice, but that many people are like that. They can act pretending they don't but their histories speak for themselves. 

Thank you. 

11 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

Dating a 25 year old with the mental capacity of a 5 year old? wow! From what I've seen he is a very career focused young man and very determined to succeed. Plus, when it comes to Britney he appears to be a true gentleman. I wish when I was 25 I had his approach and attitude to life.

Nah...He thinks homeless people are homeless 'cause they're lazy, he is ignorant he makes fun of the way people look. He is really immature. It's funny cause he got to the position he is in by other people enabling his lifestyle. And now he is feeding off Britney's fame. I thought he seemed like a well put together guy but then exhale shattered that illusion by exposing him for what he truly is - a ****. :trash:

26 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

You sound foolish because you never met Britney personally

Most celebs pre approve questions for interviews 

Neither have you yet you praise everything she does all the time. It's like you're her personal vucuum cleaner sucking in every **** particle she produces. I am done with you. Ciao :notatall:

I think as fans you can judge britney the performer not her personal life, even if it got shared to the public which it rarely does because at the end of the day its her own business what she does out of work. I doubt any of you would like people gossiping or even making assumption about your life whether you're a celebrity or not at the end of the day we remain the same making her famous doesnt strip away her being a human being that deserves  respect. Judge her performances, music, mv all you want but not her person life:nervousney:

Archived