[New Candids] Britney Spotted Grabbing In-N-Out With Sam

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what doesn’t sit right with me. At least have someone snap pics of you in Louisiana or whenever Jamie is. Post a pic of him like JLS has been doing on insta or snap. If you’re reason for postponing is really to be with family and your ill father, why not be with them? I’m just confused and frustrated at this point. Ugh. 

...maybe she really is pregnant and that’s the real reason? 

3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I actually thought those were old pics that JL posted, because she titled it "Time flies."

1 minute ago, cutiepie cheri said:

bc the hunting pic was old (she's posted it before) and the others were new (she hasn't posted the ones of them all together with ivy) is what i gathered from it. :well: ivy's petticoat in the picture is new too as stated in jamie lynn's xmas stories. so that pic can't be more than a month old. :well:

^^ that. I figured it was a comparsion.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/its-britney-*****/id1437953814?mt=2&i=1000427073969

everyone should listen to this. They bring up a lot of good points. There were so many other factors other than her dad being sick. The timeline doesn’t line up. 

but for what it’s worth, im happy she’s getting her downtime, she’s been performing for a few years straight now. Time off could go two ways - she gets hungry for performing or she gets even lazier and when the time comes we’re back to femme fatale energy. But I just want her to be happy at this point. Let her live her life.

5 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/its-britney-*****/id1437953814?mt=2&i=1000427073969

everyone should listen to this. They bring up a lot of good points. There were so many other factors other than her dad being sick. The timeline doesn’t line up. 

but for what it’s worth, im happy she’s getting her downtime, she’s been performing for a few years straight now. Time off could go two ways - she gets hungry for performing or she gets even lazier and when the time comes we’re back to femme fatale energy. But I just want her to be happy at this point. Let her live her life.

what do you mean she has been performing a few years straight?? she has like 3 shows a week for 2 months and then 2 months break. she has the nicest scedule ever. She also doesnt reherse and barley changed stuff so yeah... very little work. what does she need a break from?

11 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Is this 2002 again where she said she'd take a break and paparazzo started following her more? 

Insane times, I remember them so vividly. Every single thing she did on a daily basis was documented by all news outlets 24/7, no matter how trivial.

I have always kept up with current events and thusly consume a large quantity of reputable news by various organizations, and have yet to ever see that level of coverage regarding any individual that’s neither a politician nor the victim/suspect of an “unsolved” homicide (OJ Simpson, Casey Anthony, JonBenet Ramsey). I remember back during her first “break” I thought Britney couldn’t possibly gain any more media coverage, and then 2006-2007 occurred. 

Luckily, however, that's definitely never going to happen to her again. 

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, cutiepie cheri said:

plus she barely had to rehearse (and it showed) since she did the same show since 2013 aside from a few cringe tweaks in 2016. :well:

her dancers needed to shuffle her around from point A to B at one point. :well:

dont u dare diss 2016ney :badthoughts:

1 minute ago, cutiepie cheri said:

she was searching for his brain but u cannot find something that does not exist apparently :well:

If he had a brain he'd tell her not to send them off. 

Sorry, I just really can't stand him. It's so obvious he's using her for his own personal gain. I just don't think that's cool. Esp wirh what she's gone thru in the past. 

• Content Curators

Just now, cutiepie cheri said:

oh sweetie u missed that whole drama huh. sam posted a vid of him and britney together in bed on his story saying merry xmas and then deleted it after she got backlash bc her kids were in louisiana. :well:

***** if anyone has the vid please post it where was i and why didnt i see this thread? is the thread still there?

Just now, cutiepie cheri said:

she should know by now, blame her over him tbh. at the end of the day a 24 yr old childless man shouldn't need to tell a 37 yr old mother what her priorities should be. :well:

I agree. It's really both of their faults. But also, let's be honest, before he dated her, no one knew who he was. Kw suddenly tmz is after him, he's smiling and enjoying the cameras.... He wanted this. 

He's notorious fkr dating famous girls all for fame. He dated that reality star chick before Britney... Who he cheated on with britney. And he was dating some Spanish chick who was a singer whose music video he started in. 

Pattern of a fame ***** 

Archived