[New Candids] Britney Spotted Grabbing In-N-Out With Sam

7 hours ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Duck hunting is sad. Hunting for any animals is sad. And it isn’t something that should happen. 

I don’t think eating meat is a problem for Britney, but if you actually take time to think about it, it’s sad.

It really isn’t though. It’s the circle of life. Most ppl that hunt are indeed doing it for food. The only time hunters discard the deer is if they are sick with disease. 

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That's the strange part...that they act like CIA agents.

I've always been anti-conservatorship because of that. I was all for it when it was temporary, but when it became permanent and they started to act like CIA agents it all started to look...suspect. But it was their own behaviour that made it look that way. If they allowed her to express herself a little more freely the entire situation would all seem a little more understandable.

Exactly, I understand she needs some help but it’s so Disneyland the way they treat things. She looks off to the side and her attitude changes completely and we know they are giving her non approval signals. It seems they want to micromanage everything so I can see why she is over it. Kanye says more offensive things and crybabies like Hadley but Britney can’t say anything off script? and I know it’s not her demanding it. They love control and it’s why so many creative people are bitching about working with Britney, it’s not her it’s them. Even press people can’t deal with them because of how hands on they are. I would be annoyed to have to edit 2 seconds of footage from an interview...like really? What is this 1950s Hollywood system?

I think they are afraid the public would come to their senses and see what a sham the cship is. We all know it is, whatever problems she have is nothing different than any other celebrity and she can still see doctors and stuff but they know with the Cship they have control over Britney because legally she has to. We know she and Larry don’t see eye to eye a lot and she rebels a lot so this is a perfect way to get her to comply. There was already an article about why is Britney in a cship even though it looks more than capable compared to someone who actually needs one, imagine more articles on that and it could change the judges perception on everything.

38 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Exactly, I understand she needs some help but it’s so Disneyland the way they treat things. She looks off to the side and her attitude changes completely and we know they are giving her non approval signals. It seems they want to micromanage everything so I can see why she is over it. Kanye says more offensive things and crybabies like Hadley but Britney can’t say anything off script? and I know it’s not her demanding it. They love control and it’s why so many creative people are bitching about working with Britney, it’s not her it’s them. Even press people can’t deal with them because of how hands on they are. I would be annoyed to have to edit 2 seconds of footage from an interview...like really? What is this 1950s Hollywood system?

I think they are afraid the public would come to their senses and see what a sham the cship is. We all know it is, whatever problems she have is nothing different than any other celebrity and she can still see doctors and stuff but they know with the Cship they have control over Britney because legally she has to. We know she and Larry don’t see eye to eye a lot and she rebels a lot so this is a perfect way to get her to comply. There was already an article about why is Britney in a cship even though it looks more than capable compared to someone who actually needs one, imagine more articles on that and it could change the judges perception on everything.

I've always wondered why more mainstream journalists don't go after this story. The New York Times article and that early Rolling Stone article by Jenny Eliscu are the only ones I can think of.

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I've always wondered why more mainstream journalists don't go after this story. The New York Times article and that early Rolling Stone article by Jenny Eliscu are the only ones I can think of.

I always thought that too, I mean many press people complain like even Carson Daly went to twitter to voice how difficult and controlling her team is but I guess they don’t want to risk their reputation or burn any bridges, decisions like these can bite you in the *** later on or maybe they were told by their bosses not to write about it (sounds very conspiracy theoryish but hey they do come off very suspicious) everyone involved in the cship make good money in this arrangement and have been without working so hard so I wouldn’t doubt if they did everything they can to prevent anything that can compromise it. 

10 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

Nobody notices or observes that Britney, Sam and the bodyguard come out of a pharmacy and then stop to buy fast food and the they leave with the car driven by Britney.

It's a pharmacy? I'm hoping it's just meds or something you casually get at a **** store and not anything else. 

10 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

It really isn’t though. It’s the circle of life. Most ppl that hunt are indeed doing it for food. The only time hunters discard the deer is if they are sick with disease. 

Hunting might have been necessary for human survival in prehistoric times, but today, most hunters stalk and kill animals merely for the thrill of it, not out of necessity. This unnecessary, violent form of “entertainment” tears animal families apart and leaves countless animals orphaned or badly injured when hunters miss their targets.

16 hours ago, jokobitch said:

No one wants an overpopulation of ducks & deer 

People often justify hunting by falsely claiming, “I’m helping to control animal populations—without me, these animals would overpopulate.” Animal populations will keep themselves in check through natural processes such as natural selection. Species have always been self-regulating, and modern-day hunting can actually cause unnatural spikes in populations.

In school, you might have learned about Charles Darwin’s theory of natural selection, which explains that the sickest and weakest animals are the most likely to be killed by natural predators, leaving the strongest animals to survive and pass their genes on. Hunters, however, disrupt this natural balance because they prefer to kill the largest, strongest animals.

Even if overpopulation happened naturally to a group of animals, nature would work to regulate the population. Starvation and disease are tragic, but they are nature’s way of ensuring that the healthy, strong animals survive and maintain the strength of their herd.

54 minutes ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

Hunting might have been necessary for human survival in prehistoric times, but today, most hunters stalk and kill animals merely for the thrill of it, not out of necessity. This unnecessary, violent form of “entertainment” tears animal families apart and leaves countless animals orphaned or badly injured when hunters miss their targets.

Maybe big game hunting is for the thrill. 

I guess difference of opinions. It is what it is. 

• Content Curators
On 1/8/2019 at 9:30 AM, dcooper29090 said:

I cant tell if this is Circusney or POMney 

For anybody who thinks its a different woman, refer them to this pic 

I can tell the difference by her mic

Jesus Christ I have no life the fact that I can differentiate between a pop singers eras by her mic says a lot :hideous:

Archived