[New Candids] Britney Spotted Grabbing In-N-Out With Sam

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Acer said:

She is OK...

Or how she should get her food - only by delivery???

What you want from Britney - to see her sitting alone or locked at home with her children, mom and father????

Get a life! At least go outside as Britney do.

If she was pictured getting food in Louisiana I think it would look better.

8 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Its called growing up

We all change when we grow up

You're right. The older I get, the more unkempt and homeless I look. I don't put my self together even when I show up to work. Over the years I have learned that I cannot speak in full sentences coherently and answer simple questions. I've gotten wiser and learned that everyone who helped me reach my success is not important at all. I don't care if anyone makes plans around me or spends money on me, I am all that matters. I've truly evolved and grown up.

Its called growing up

We all change when we grow up

But it seems she reversed. She seemed smarter during in the zone. Idk what happened.

How many times somebody got to keep telling you guys that most folks were going to buy close to showtime.

Not for opening night. I can understand for the shows further along. But opening night should be sold out more than that chart.

1 minute ago, ShadyBrian said:

What? driving and grabbing food?

Believe me, 2007ney did A LOT more than that. 

:nyschool:

way more than that

but is something that we don't see Britney doing in a long time

actually we don't have candids in a long time

maybe after the domination cancelation she became interesting to the paparazzis again

oh dear

16 minutes ago, ShadyBrian said:

This thread is such a HOT mess.:decisions:

the woman literally pulled aside for a burger and there are 9 pages of bullshit about it. 

This thread isn't a hot mess. We fans are disappointed in her. When you tell the whole world ur postponing/canceling a residency due to a dying dad, we fans are gonna feel for you and want to see you take that action. Go be with dad and at least make us believe it's true (whether that's the reason or not). 

Still being in LA while you're boys are there and you're galavanting around town with your fame ***** boyfriend doesn't look good. 

It's not like Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon she had to do anything. She doesn't have a normal job like us where we have to report back to work Monday morning at 8AM. She could've used that exact moment Friday to hop on a plane, be with papa and show us fans "Hey, look, see, I'm with dad. I'm not lying about it."

But these photos just show us she is. And it's upsetting. We know she needed a break and we all will agree to that, but lying to us isn't the way to go. If you're gonna lie, then follow up on it for a few days. 

That's like if you tell ur friends you can't go hang out cuz you're sick, and on faceook/Instagram you posted pics of you in a bar with other friends. You just got caught red handed! Same applies to Brit. She got caught. 

5 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

But these photos just show us she is. And it's upsetting. We know she needed a break and we all will agree to that, but lying to us isn't the way to go. If you're gonna lie, then follow up on it for a few days. 

That's like if you tell ur friends you can't go hang out cuz you're sick, and on faceook/Instagram you posted pics of you in a bar with other friends. You just got caught red handed! Same applies to Brit. She got caught. 

But her Team has been doing this since the Circus era (and arguably since the beginning of her career).

Why is it different now?

Maybe the difference is that her Team is getting increasingly sloppy. They don't even attempt to cover for her anymore.

12 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

But her Team has been doing this since the Circus era (and arguably since the beginning of her career).

Why is it different now?

Maybe the difference is that her Team is getting increasingly sloppy. They don't even attempt to cover for her anymore.

I agree, they are being sloppy. It also sucks that 

A. She's not capable of thinking rationally anymore and saying "Wait, that won't make sense" 

B. Sam is there by her side and not speaking up and telling them the same thing. Or being a good bf and telling her "Hey, go be with dad. Being here after thst announcement isn't a good idea. He needs you."

1 hour ago, Brad Adamson said:

I honestly think that Jamie is recovering but not fit enough to be at Britney’s side as a conservator / for supervision which is why it was postponed, rather than her being at his bedside. Hence the fact they’re in two different states. Or maybe she’s lying. Who knows. 

Exactly!

Jamie is a huge presence in the day-to-day operation of her career. Of course his absence is going to have an impact.

But she's not going to admit that in an Instagram post.

3 hours ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

2016: she had a stylist that respected her style and created nice costumes for her (even if not the best but still nice)

2018: no stylist, she had total control of her costumes and just mixed and match whatever she found hanging

prime example:

article-1226326-0725153B000005DC-493_468

I cant tell if this is Circusney or POMney 

For anybody who thinks its a different woman, refer them to this pic 

25 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

This thread isn't a hot mess. We fans are disappointed in her. When you tell the whole world ur postponing/canceling a residency due to a dying dad, we fans are gonna feel for you and want to see you take that action. Go be with dad and at least make us believe it's true (whether that's the reason or not). 

Still being in LA while you're boys are there and you're galavanting around town with your fame ***** boyfriend doesn't look good. 

It's not like Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon she had to do anything. She doesn't have a normal job like us where we have to report back to work Monday morning at 8AM. She could've used that exact moment Friday to hop on a plane, be with papa and show us fans "Hey, look, see, I'm with dad. I'm not lying about it."

Going out a couple of hours isn't bad or means she's lying though:wyd: 

Maybe she has to do some things before traveling to Louisiana:

medical appointments (mental health), legal stuff, conservatorship, her contract with MGM, her contract with RCA. She can't just go anywhere at any time because of many restrictions, she's said that before. We don't know what's going on with her life right now. She's just hanging out with her boyfriend ffs. There's time for everything, she doesn't have to stay at home 24/7, no one does :juggingu:

17 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Sam is there by her side and not speaking up and telling them the same thing. Or being a good bf and telling her "Hey, go be with dad. Being here after thst announcement isn't a good idea. He needs you."

You don't know what Sam has or hasn't said about the situation with Jamie. I've noticed that you routinely post negatively towards Sam. Why do you hate him so much? I'm genuinely curious as I don't know a thing about the guy other than he's dating Britney. 

7 minutes ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

You don't know what Sam has or hasn't said about the situation with Jamie. You routinely post negative about Sam over and over. Why do you hate him so much? I'm genuinely curious as I don't know a thing about the guy other than he's dating Britney. 

He's a fame *****. He's notorious for dating famous girls for his personal gain. 

He's dated playboy model Jess Hinton 

He's dated this other reality star who he actually cheated on with Britney. 

He's dated this Spanish singer whose music video he starred in. 

Now he's dating her. Do you not see a pattern? He will do anything (and anyone apparently!) all for his spot in Hollywood. 

Being that Britney is the most famous of all his girlfriends, he's gonna milk every little moment he can with her. Esp with everything she's gone through, you find it ok that he's doing something like this to her? Everyone praises him as this wonderful guy but he's not. And he comes off as a cocky self absorbed guy in his Instagram posts. And he's made fun of homeless people. Like, wtf! Who in their right mind does that??? 

Just now, nerdygeekgrl said:

He's a fame *****. He's notorious for dating famous girls for his personal gain. 

He's dated playboy model Jess Hinton 

He's dated this other reality star who he actually cheated on with Britney. 

He's dated this Spanish singer whose music video he starred in. 

Now he's dating her. Do you not see a pattern? He will do anything (and anyone apparently!) all for his spot in Hollywood. 

Yikes. Well, I hadn't seen the pattern because I was not previously aware of his dating history. I don't know...I'd probably date beautiful celebrities too if I looked like him.  :bwink:

Archived