[New Candids] Britney Spotted Grabbing In-N-Out With Sam

2 minutes ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

Yikes. Well, I hadn't seen the pattern because I was not previously aware of his dating history. I don't know...I'd probably date beautiful celebrities too if I looked like him.  :bwink:

He's only dating them so he can become famous. Before Britney, did any of you know him? I'm sure those who are fans of playboy models probably knew who he was, but that's about it. Now TMZ chases him down and you see his goofy-*** smile cuz he's loving it. The cameras in his face, the world knowing who he is. He wants fame. That's it. He works at a gym where Gigi Hadid's step-mother's brother owns it. I mean, come on! Who doesn't know Gigi and Bella Hadid??? For him to link himself to them, doesn't thst strike you odd? Sure they're all Persian, but of all the gyms to work in, he specifically chose that one. And then he's dating famous people. Think about it. He wants to be around famous people so he can get his big break. 

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I agree, they are being sloppy. It also sucks that 

A. She's not capable of thinking rationally anymore and saying "Wait, that won't make sense" 

B. Sam is there by her side and not speaking up and telling them the same thing. Or being a good bf and telling her "Hey, go be with dad. Being here after thst announcement isn't a good idea. He needs you."

You're right. Not to mention does she not understand/comprehend how many lives this cancellation affected. It's actually really heartbreaking to watch all the dancers instagram stories of them finding out just how we did or the countless people working on the show. These are actual people who made life decisions based on their contracts with Team Britney. Also what about all the fans who spent money and already made travel arrangements. Yes they are refunding the tickets but what about airline costs/hotel costs. Many of these things are nonrefundable. Granted I hate if it's true and Jamie really is in bad shape. I would never wish that on Britney or her family, but Britney has so little care for her fans or the people that work with her...it's shocking. I shouldn't be surprised because she shows over and over she doesn't care, but wow this is like next level. I mean truly, they are hellbent on getting rid of the 100 fans she has left. 

2 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

You're right. Not to mention does she not understand/comprehend how many lives this cancellation affected. It's actually really heartbreaking to watch all the dancers instagram stories of them finding out just how we did or the countless people working on the show. These are actual people who made life decisions based on their contracts with Team Britney. Also what about all the fans who spent money and already made travel arrangements. Yes they are refunding the tickets but what about airline costs/hotel costs. Many of these things are nonrefundable. Granted I hate if it's true and Jamie really is in bad shape. I would never wish that on Britney or her family, but Britney has so little care for her fans or the people that work with her...it's shocking. I shouldn't be surprised because she shows over and over she doesn't care, but wow this is like next level. I mean truly, they are hellbent on getting rid of the 100 fans she has left. 

For real! I luckily only reserved a hotel but if I did my flight, I'd be screwed. She's gotta surround herself around rational people who actually care about her and help her make the right decisions. Not ppl who just want to see dollar signs 

Just now, nerdygeekgrl said:

For real! I luckily only reserved a hotel but if I did my flight, I'd be screwed. She's gotta surround herself around rational people. Not ppl who just want to see dollar signs 

True. But have you ever seen the Stages: Three Days in Mexico movie? It's when Britney has to cancel her show mid show because of rain. i was rewatching recently and there are scenes where you see Britney debating what to do about the show. What struck me is...her fans and her quality of work are never a factor in her decision making. Britney casually decides to cut songs, she has no problem skipping entire sections of the show. Of course Britney can't help the rain but like, does it not cross her mind that she's giving fans who paid a lot of money a subpar show? That these fans deserve to see a condensed 45 min version of a 90 min show? And this was back in 2002, imagine how she cares even less now. I realize Britney can't possibly carry the weight of the world on her shoulders, but she doesn't even try. Not even a little. She never cares how much we support her or defend her...besides instagram posts that we all know she doesn't write, I can't even remember a recent time when Britney says she loves us. Like when she's performing she never says " Thank you! I love you!". Sometimes she doesn't even say thank you for coming out. How can you be 20 years into a relationship with your fans and be so disconnected?

17 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

what do you mean she has been performing a few years straight?? she has like 3 shows a week for 2 months and then 2 months break. she has the nicest scedule ever. She also doesnt reherse and barley changed stuff so yeah... very little work. what does she need a break from?

#preach

I would enjoy the possibility of having her work schedule. Myself and a great deal of other people in this world. How is she restricted from 'focusing on family' when she works 3 days a week, makes large sums of money, performs later in the evening...just saying. People make it work when they have far more on their shoulders. No offense to Britney, just being sincere in my posting.

59 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

True. But have you ever seen the Stages: Three Days in Mexico movie? It's when Britney has to cancel her show mid show because of rain. i was rewatching recently and there are scenes where you see Britney debating what to do about the show. What struck me is...her fans and her quality of work are never a factor in her decision making. Britney casually decides to cut songs, she has no problem skipping entire sections of the show. Of course Britney can't help the rain but like, does it not cross her mind that she's giving fans who paid a lot of money a subpar show? That these fans deserve to see a condensed 45 min version of a 90 min show? And this was back in 2002, imagine how she cares even less now. I realize Britney can't possibly carry the weight of the world on her shoulders, but she doesn't even try. Not even a little. She never cares how much we support her or defend her...besides instagram posts that we all know she doesn't write, I can't even remember a recent time when Britney says she loves us. Like when she's performing she never says " Thank you! I love you!". Sometimes she doesn't even say thank you for coming out. How can you be 20 years into a relationship with your fans and be so disconnected?

Please be cautious in posting things like this. It is likely the truth. However, please bare in mind that the majority of the fanbase is allergic to the truth and desperate to defend Britney regardless of any irresponsibility on her part. :-/  

6 minutes ago, 517113 said:

Please be cautious in posting things like this. It is likely the truth. However, please bare in mind that the majority of the fanbase is allergic to the truth and desperate to defend Britney regardless of any irresponsibility on her part. :-/  

I think the problem with Britney is she doesn’t know how real ppl live. She has like a Fantasy about normal life it always seems. She complains a lot about her life and yes I’m sure there are a lot of difficult parts we can’t understand. It wouldn’t hurt her to go work in a normal 9 to 5 job for a week and become a little more humble. 

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Exactly!

Jamie is a huge presence in the day-to-day operation of her career. Of course his absence is going to have an impact.

But she's not going to admit that in an Instagram post.

Exactly she was not going to post 

HELLO I HAVE TO CANCEL OR POSTPONED THE SHOW MY DAD AND LARRY MADE FOR THEM SORRY FOR ME,  BECAUSE IM UNDER A CONSERVATORSHIP , AND MY DAD OWNS ME , SORRY MY DAD MANAGES ALL MY LIFE, SORRY SOME THINGS ABOUT MY LIFE,  SO HE IS SICK RIGHT. NOW 

SEE YOU WHEN MY DAD AND LARRY GET TO AN AGREEMENT WITH THE NEW PHASE OF MY CAREER. 

WICH PROBABLY WOULD BE A NEW PERFUME, OR ANOTHER  CHEAP TOUR.

Look at Sam's cloth and now look at Britney's one 

Does Sam feel comfortable with Britney dressed up like this? :xfactorlook:

If my girlfriend was such a huge star and got dressed like that I wouldn't let her go outdoors in such look for her own sake. :embarrassney:

20 minutes ago, Gray said:

Look at Sam's cloth and now look at Britney's one 

Does Sam feel comfortable with Britney dressed up like this? :xfactorlook:

If my girlfriend was such a huge star and got dressed like that I wouldn't let her go outdoors in such look for her own sake. :embarrassney:

this is comfortable :

tumblr_om0eu9RRnX1t0q9vwo1_500.gif

Archived