[New Candids] Britney Spotted Grabbing In-N-Out With Sam

1 hour ago, Goku said:

That's what the court said, so you disagree with them? :explainlol:

Babies need love and attention, not money. 

Growing up with parents and mental disorders It's not easy my friend, I KNOW. :xfactorlook:

My parents died before my teen years and that's also not easy. But you know what also is not easy? To be discussed by thousands of people you don't know when it comes to your skills as a parent. :begone:

And I didn't say anywhere that kids need money. :janet: I just said I can't be pressed over a wealthy superstar who already proved what needs to be proven and obviously doesn't care about what some nobodies have to say hidden behind a screen and a keyboard. 

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Lilith said:

oh really? :cackling: didn't know a stupid *** cship paper can restrict her from getting pregnant u know in her privacy of her own bedroom? :cackling: and where exactly does it state in the cship that she cant get pregnant? Which law states that? Where is the restriction? IS she going to get arrested toooooo?? Receipts please NOW ty!:well::well:
You don't know jack ****. And actually there is plenty of reasons to DOUBT her as she's been caught... u know... LYING multiple times over the years so how about u stfu with that stupid *** "WE CAN'T DOUBT HERRRRR" kkthxbye :cackling:

The conservator may:

• Decide where the DD adult will live (but, NOT in a locked facility).
  • Look at the DD’s adult confidential records and papers.
  • Sign a contract for the DD adult.
  • Give or withhold consent for most medical treatment.
  • Make decisions about the DD adult’s education and vocational training.
  • Place the DD adult at a state hospital for the developmentally disabled Give or withhold consent to the DD adult’s marriage.
  • Control the DD adult’s social and ****** contacts and relationships.
  • Manage the DD adult’s financial affairs.

Birth control is part of the conservatorship :juggingu:

7 minutes ago, Lilith said:

you realize that the conservatorships are being setup for each conservatee needs right? I want proofs that Britney's cship has restriction for pregnancy :juggingu: we do know for a fact due to the nature of the cship that she has the rights of a minor and that the decisions are being made for her but we don't know details for everything else like her everyday routines,what shes allowed to do,what things shes not restricted for, how flexible the "rules" are, and of course the pregnancy thing. And what you wrote says "MAY" which means it MAY OR MAY NOT APPLY. It's not a 100% rule.

So! Proof please. About Britney's restrictions whether she is "allowed" to get pregnant. I will be waiting. :juggingu: If Britney had such restriction she wouldn't talk abt having more kids, she's always excited whenever she talks about having more children. If she was restricted she wouldn't talk abt it and would be looking sad. Proof that it applies to BRITNEY.

Also you realize that forbidding her from getting pregnant is actually abusive right? :juggingu: You are trying to tell us that Jamie is in full control of her ******  :juggingu:
Also I want u to link me the source from where u got the above list u posted. Don't forget the proofs too :juggingu:

That is legit a thing. Idk how it works with Britney but if you are normal and the government is letting you in housing and paying your medical bills if you are found mentally ill it’s mandatory to be on birth control. 

I think if Britney had her way she would have 7 kids by now. Probably why she hates her career tbh 

47 minutes ago, Lilith said:

you realize that the conservatorships are being setup for each conservatee needs right? I want proofs that Britney's cship has restriction for pregnancy :juggingu: we do know for a fact due to the nature of the cship that she has the rights of a minor and that the decisions are being made for her but we don't know details for everything else like her everyday routines,what shes allowed to do,what things shes not restricted for, how flexible the "rules" are, and of course the pregnancy thing. And what you wrote says "MAY" which means it MAY OR MAY NOT APPLY. It's not a 100% rule.

So! Proof please. About Britney's restrictions whether she is "allowed" to get pregnant. I will be waiting. :juggingu: If Britney had such restriction she wouldn't talk abt having more kids, she's always excited whenever she talks about having more children. If she was restricted she wouldn't talk abt it and would be looking sad. Proof that it applies to BRITNEY.

Also you realize that forbidding her from getting pregnant is actually abusive right? :juggingu: You are trying to tell us that Jamie is in full control of her ******  :juggingu:
Also I want u to link me the source from where u got the above list u posted. Don't forget the proofs too :juggingu:

Have you seen her pregnant lately? :juggingu:

6 hours ago, Goku said:

I'm so sorry about that. :disappointed:

I don't know anything, that's what the court said. It's not my opinion.

She can't make decisions for herself, that's why I think making babies It's not the best choice in her situation.

I never said she's a bad mother. :xfactorlook:

I think it's just.... whatever. I'm not a native English speaker and probably don't express myself well enough, forget it. :) 

2 hours ago, Lilith said:

We are talking about Britney, a global rich superstar. She is not like any other conservatee in a ship. The government doesn't pay her bills lmao. Britney pays those :well:  What you mentioned is for normal ppl, of course the government is not going to allow them to get pregnant so they don't have to fund for their baby too. Britney is not the case.

What the cship document says abt birth control is NOT applied to every conservatee. It's not mandatory.
It says MAY. just like it says MAY NOT be able to carry a drivers license, yet we all see britney drive! :well:

I didn’t say it is for Britney. I’m saying it’s a possibility. She is nearing 40, if she was able to have kids you would think she would of had them by now or really soon. 

Even if Britney has the means to afford kids if she can’t look after herself it would be illogical to bring more kids into the mix. 

4 minutes ago, cutiepie cheri said:

just because somebody wants another child does not mean they will have one. as u said it would be illogical for her and you don't know if she understands that or not. plus, maybe she felt the men she has been with have not been suitable enough to have children with. we really don't know what happens in her mind.

and yes it is a possibility, but what he posted is not a receipt of britney's case. the conditions say "MAY" regarding that, just like it says "MAY not be able to drive" when we all know britney does.

I don’t disagree. 

I just think it makes sense with how she cares so little about anything but her kids really. It just how I feel. 

Maybe she has grown up and realizes it would be poor decisions with these men. She could do a sperm donor though. 

Archived