[New Candids] Britney Spotted Grabbing In-N-Out With Sam

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Exactly!

Jamie is a huge presence in the day-to-day operation of her career. Of course his absence is going to have an impact.

But she's not going to admit that in an Instagram post.

Tragic, because some honesty is what's needed the most in her career. At least the paps wouldn't have the, "so she lied about being with her dad..." angle to play, which is likely where it'll go next if she's snapped out in L.A. again.

Why they're so afraid of addressing the elephant in the room when everyone else has greeted it numerous times, Britney included, is beyond me. (Well, from a business standpoint I can see /why/ they're afraid to, or why they think they should be, but we wouldn't have nine pages of a hot mess if they were more honest.)

41 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

It’s the second time I see a comment like this... does Britney like to kill ducks or something lol

JL posted a pic of Britney’s sons duck hunting. 

Britney is literally going to a burger joint. I mean....she eats meat. It isn’t that serious. 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

JL posted a pic of Britney’s sons duck hunting. 

Britney is literally going to a burger joint. I mean....she eats meat. It isn’t that serious. 

Duck hunting is sad. Hunting for any animals is sad. And it isn’t something that should happen. 

I don’t think eating meat is a problem for Britney, but if you actually take time to think about it, it’s sad.

1 hour ago, f**knfurter said:

Tragic, because some honesty is what's needed the most in her career. At least the paps wouldn't have the, "so she lied about being with her dad..." angle to play, which is likely where it'll go next if she's snapped out in L.A. again.

Why they're so afraid of addressing the elephant in the room when everyone else has greeted it numerous times, Britney included, is beyond me. (Well, from a business standpoint I can see /why/ they're afraid to, or why they think they should be, but we wouldn't have nine pages of a hot mess if they were more honest.)

I honestly think it goes back to the way the conservatorship began. It's as if they're afraid if they say one thing about the elephant in the room then the entire facade will unravel and everything will be laid bare.

1 hour ago, f**knfurter said:

Its none of you all business

1 hour ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Duck hunting is sad. Hunting for any animals is sad. And it isn’t something that should happen. 

I don’t think eating meat is a problem for Britney, but if you actually take time to think about it, it’s sad.

No one wants an overpopulation of ducks & deer 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I honestly think it goes back to the way the conservatorship began. It's as if they're afraid if they say one thing about the elephant in the room then the entire facade will unravel and everything will be laid bare.

Yeah which is so weird cuz Britney doesn’t seem to have a problem talking about her problems, I know she won’t blab openly about it but the few times she does sneak a little she carries herself well but Team b act like CIA agents and cover it up (it’s funny they go through hurdles to act like nothing happened) she also did get to fully heal and I feel like it’s ITZ again where she knows she is being pushed and proded (remember the head shaving thing she said that she doesn’t want people touching her) they seem to coddle her too much that it was bound to happen that she would snap and it’s probab why she is seen driving herself and going out freely. 

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah which is so weird cuz Britney doesn’t seem to have a problem talking about her problems, I know she won’t blab openly about it but the few times she does sneak a little she carries herself well but Team b act like CIA agents and cover it up (it’s funny they go through hurdles to act like nothing happened) she also did get to fully heal and I feel like it’s ITZ again where she knows she is being pushed and proded (remember the head shaving thing she said that she doesn’t want people touching her) they seem to coddle her too much that it was bound to happen that she would snap and it’s probab why she is seen driving herself and going out freely. 

That's the strange part...that they act like CIA agents.

I've always been anti-conservatorship because of that. I was all for it when it was temporary, but when it became permanent and they started to act like CIA agents it all started to look...suspect. But it was their own behaviour that made it look that way. If they allowed her to express herself a little more freely the entire situation would all seem a little more understandable.

3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That makes sense, truth be told.

Archived