[New Candids] Britney Spotted Grabbing In-N-Out With Sam

ever since 2007 Britney has always been an unkempt mess so I'm not sure why anyone's surprised by her appearance.. even before 2007, more often than not, her candids were absolutely trashy.. I guess she just doesn't care enough.. it is what it is.. :mhm: I do agree that this is not a good look regarding the situation with "Abomination" and her father though.. not sure what she was thinking if she was thinking at all.. not that we will ever get any official updates though because this is Britney-land where we get one initial statement in the form of a sentence and then we're left in the fog to put the puzzle pieces together ourselves.. as always.. :ehidk:

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If her boys and her father really are in Louisiana and she's still in California hanging out with her boyfriend no one is gonna be sympathetic to her for cancelling the show anymore. Good luck trying to sell tickets next time (if there is a next time). They already weren't selling well this time :well:

7 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

It’s inevitable that people are gonna side-eye her after she just canceled a whole *** residency and said she needs this time to be with her family and it turns out she’s not. We thought she would be in Louisiana, not getting fast food with her boo in LA. 

When you cancel a show 1 month before it's premiere, go on every social media platform and tell them you can't do it cuz your father almost died and you need to be there with family..... You're kind of expected to actually go be with dad. 

She sent the word out on Friday. It's now Monday. Not like she has to work on Monday so she could've been there. Instead she's shown being around her doofus boyfriend. It makes her look like a liar. It makes her look like her boyfriend is more important than her own family. 

And if he were a good boyfriend, he'd tell her to go be with her dad and kids. He can take care of himself for a few days on his own. 

All the more reasons why I hate this guy. 

LOL I’m not surprised at this.

I’m gonna just say it so reactions be damned. This is all Britney wants. Nothing more than a mundane, low key life, not performing as a pop star. Riding around L.A. grabbing junk food, shopping at the mall, being with Preston and Jayden when the time comes. I’m not upset about it. She’s been needing an indefinite break for years. Do your thing, girl.

Contrary to what some said at the time, I don’t believe Brit returned to Louisiana when JL gave birth to Ivey. Actually I’m under the impression that Brit hasn’t been to Louisiana since around the time she and Charlie broke up. Even if she’d manage to sneak out of L.A. for Kentwood or Vegas w/o paparazzi noticing IMO it’d be unlikely for her to not be noticed by at least 1 person, especially if she were in her hometown without any one there noticing her, tweeting or word getting around. Word spreads even faster in a small town.

Based on what’s been made public via social media it’s been her younger sister JL looking after their dad in Louisiana. JL has been the one going with him to Dr appointments, the hospital, getting tests & bloodwork. Totally basing this on what we’ve seen online. Btw Idk why JL puts so much out there. Boredom maybe? Anyway to me JL and Jamie seem much closer than Brit & Jamie. Just my opinion but Brit & Jamie are logistically close due to his role in the cship. It appears as though Brit’s been in Los Angeles this entire time, by that I mean at least since the non-announcement of Domination in October. According to reports Jamie was hospitalized the following month in Vegas for 28 days. I can believe she might have gone to Vegas to see her dad the month he stayed in the hospital there but as far as her going to Kentwood I don’t think so. If I’m wrong I’m wrong. Besides she’s on a break so she has plenty of time to return to Louisiana to physically be with her dad and the rest of her family there.

Good to see Britney driving. I just wish she could go places without security tracking her (in a separate car) all the time. 

3 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

If her boys and her father really are in Louisiana and she's still in California hanging out with her boyfriend no one is gonna be sympathetic to her for cancelling the show anymore. Good luck trying to sell tickets next time (if there is a next time). They already weren't selling well this time :well:

She's making herself look like a liar. I'm always gonna be a fan but doing that isn't cool. And Sam by her side doesn't help. What kind of supportive boyfriend doesn't tell his gf "Go be with ur dad. He needs you. You canceled a show all for him. Now go."??? 

9 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

She's making herself look like a liar. I'm always gonna be a fan but doing that isn't cool. And Sam by her side doesn't help. What kind of supportive boyfriend doesn't tell his gf "Go be with ur dad. He needs you. You canceled a show all for him. Now go."??? 

You do have a point but I don’t think Britney & Co cares about how this looks. They got the official explanation for her taking time away from work out there already. To them these pics will mean nothing. If people criticize her for not immediately flying back to Louisiana to be with her ailing dad, even if she’s there just for appearances sake, they’ll say well she’s still allowed to live her own life, etc etc.?? Britney definitely needed a break. What she does with all this time off will set the tone for whenever she does get back to Vegas. The other side of me is like, whatever?...they’re all so full of ****.??

In LA there is for sure someone of her family. She's under c-ship and she cannot stay alone doing her business. If it's not the father, she's passed under someone else, I doubt is the toyboy. Then some days ago I read that she was in Louisiana with all family, maybe in LA for a check.. her boys are probably with the father and sis and bro in law. He has the total c-ship and she has the right to see them one par month if she cannot pay, stabilised by The Court in 2008 after all that fact and rehab. Let's see what's next..

19 minutes ago, generation glory said:

LOL I’m not surprised at this.

I’m gonna just say it so reactions be damned. This is all Britney wants. Nothing more than a mundane, low key life, not performing as a pop star. Riding around L.A. grabbing junk food, shopping at the mall, being with Preston and Jayden when the time comes. I’m not upset about it. She’s been needing an indefinite break for years. Do your thing, girl.

Contrary to what some said at the time, I don’t believe Brit returned to Louisiana when JL gave birth to Ivey. Actually I’m under the impression that Brit hasn’t been to Louisiana since around the time she and Charlie broke up. Even if she’d manage to sneak out of L.A. for Kentwood or Vegas w/o paparazzi noticing IMO it’d be unlikely for her to not be noticed by at least 1 person, especially if she were in her hometown without any one there noticing her, tweeting or word getting around. Word spreads even faster in a small town.

Based on what’s been made public via social media it’s been her younger sister JL looking after their dad in Louisiana. JL has been the one going with him to Dr appointments, the hospital, getting tests & bloodwork. Totally basing this on what we’ve seen online. Btw Idk why JL puts so much out there. Boredom maybe? Anyway to me JL and Jamie seem much closer than Brit & Jamie. Just my opinion but Brit & Jamie are logistically close due to his role in the cship. It appears as though Brit’s been in Los Angeles this entire time, by that I mean at least since the non-announcement of Domination in October. According to reports Jamie was hospitalized the following month in Vegas for 28 days. I can believe she might have gone to Vegas to see her dad the month he stayed in the hospital there but as far as her going to Kentwood I don’t think so. If I’m wrong I’m wrong. Besides she’s on a break so she has plenty of time to return to Louisiana to physically be with her dad and the rest of her family there.

Good to see Britney driving. I just wish she could go places without security tracking her (in a separate car) all the time. 

She's a celebrity so security is always needed for certain outings 

Ok AND TBH... it's okay to see her,...

she doesn't have to be like NEXT TO. HER DAD 24\7

its normal guys...

SHE is not the nurse...

wait to see her in Hawaii next week with Sam :jj:

if that happened which is really possible.. then we have a topic of that.. and discuss.. 

but this his candids are normal... even if I DONT BUY THE OFFICIAL VERSION OF DOMINATION CANCELATION 

About the father, I think it's true. From pics of some years ago it's visible he has something, about this come out with toyboy chosen at the table I see no reasons, you're wasting your time, always same 4 pics in all web to do an article.. I trust in her words but we must add that selling are not good since long time.. then, have you ever heard that story about MJ? If she doesn't herself are them to do that to control her life, love and finances telling that they care about The Family. 

2 minutes ago, CuriousGirl91 said:

About the father, I think it's true. From pics of some years ago it's visible he has something, about this come out with toyboy chosen at the table I see no reasons, you're wasting your time, always same 4 pics in all web to do an article.. I trust in her words but we must add that selling are not good since long time.. then, have you ever heard that story about MJ? If she doesn't herself are them to do that to control her life, love and finances telling that they care about The Family. 

What? 

This is what Britney wanted, no responsibilities. She deserves a mental health break and that's okay. I hope she will get the clarity and relaxation on her time off so she can find her passion again, whatever it is. I love to see her driving and I'm happy she is splurging on herself. 

3 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

What? 

They're much Conservative, she was the chick with golden eggs and just for gossip telling she was jumping from one to another let do more selling, fake, her public care about her happiness, also if she's bisexual.. speech came out in 2003 thanks to that VMAs, My Prerogative, Stop Career with Original Doll.. can be an option not so far..

Archived