Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

56 minutes ago, Inherzone said:

Odd how JL only reposted Britneys IG post (#repost) without having personal words on it (only in her story) and JL posts alot more (privat) stuff than britney... i really hope that it's not THAT dramatic as it seems :disappointed:

Because they were official words written by a publicist maybe. 

28 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

My aunt who was 45 was given 3 months to live looked in great shape, had abs, was jumping around all jolly and looked younger than Britney.

she died 5 weeks later 

someone who’s  sick and dying doesn’t have to look like it and btw Jamie lost loads of weight 

And the audacity for u to say “the worst thing is I really believed he was sick when I read it” are u 7? This is her father

jesus I thought y’all were old enough to understand what’s going it 

I'm not saying he's not ill, he clearly looks ill and what he had was serious (if it's true what everyone's saying). Just that it wasn't the ONLY reason as I though when I first read her statement. :brityawning: Don't you really think that it's weird she cancelled the residency two months after the surgery and when everybody says he's recovering well? IT'S WEIRD. :mj: Canceling the first dates would have been the best (And wasnt  a fan of Domination).

• Like 2
  • Content Curators
Just now, The Greatest Show said:

What does that have to do with this topic? :watrusayin:

ok maybe i didnt explain that clear enough :heresthetea: i mean i think its foolish to think she wouldn't perform again and i was giving an example when she came out promoting womanizer like crazy only months after she was hospitalized 

I hope she drops it and tours in 2020/2021 instead which I know is wishful thinking. im not doubting shes lying about it being because her father is ill because I honestly do not believe Britney would snoop that low. but I do hope the fact Domination has been struggling to sell tickets makes them rethink another residency, Britney takes a break then tours again with B10

Wishful thinking I guess …...