Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

Jamie lynn has been posting for a while about ‘family trouble’ and had some videos of her dad at a clinic where he was walking about.

dudes in his 60s... But always seemed well until now. I did notice though that Jamie and Lynne did not accompany Britney on the worldwide tour this year but they have done on the Circus and FF tour previously. 

4 minutes ago, WAVES said:

Can’t believe the way some of you are reacting

If you’re a legit fan just be concerned and wait for more information

Of course I’m gutted I was going in the summer but just have some respect

Some of you saying it’s what you wanted. That’s vile, and unfair to say on behalf of the real fans who we’re excited

You had five years to see her in Vegas. 

Britney now gets to be with her family (which seems to be what she just wants in life) and figure out what she wants to really do. Most fans should be happy for this. 

It doesn’t even mean that Vegas won’t happen later. It won’t be rushed like it was and I bet the whole thing will be changed if it goes through later on. 

• Like 1

I think it's safe to say it will be canceled.

She is taking an INDEFINITE hiatus which means this can take YEARS (which I am afraid of as Brinny wants to have a normal life as long as she is a popstar),

when she finally comes back, the whole Domination show might feel old and might get totally scrapped ...

What's hot in 2019 isn't automatically hot or exciting in 2020. This could lead into a WHOLE NEW SHOW with even other directors and that's why I think it's safe to say it is cancelled as her hiatus is here for a LONG, LONG time

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Endlessstan said:

I’m 74.235% sure she’s never coming back lmao. She doesn’t even act like she wants to be a pop star. She’s canceling her own career.

If she does I wouldn't blame her, she should be able to find peace in her life. She gave us many years of music but if it doesn't bring her joy anymore then why should she do it? I mean financially she is set for life. 

I think it certainly helped the decision that it wasn’t selling as fast, but they know she would eventually sell and that she’s losing 500k a show, so I don’t think them being sold out would change much. If she can’t rehearse cause she’s not in a good state to, then there can’t be a show in a month. 

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, Goku said:

I'm still a little skeptical about this, they basically shared perfumes ads in the last 2 months but he was already sick? :waitwhat:

I'm not trying to be rude but maybe, just maybe, something worse happened between Britney and Jamie?  :waitwhat:

And why she posted an old pic of her parents? There's no new pics with them? :waitwhat:

Why asking what we want to see on the show 1 month before the start? This stuff did not require several months of pre-production? :waitwhat:

She looked invested in the rehearsals but bothered at the announcement :waitwhat: 

I hate being shady again but this sounds so weird. :waitwhat:

Britney has been in Louisiana with them and they have travelled to her on off over the last few months, her family just never share photos of her on social media anymore... but evidence of her sons being with Lynne and Jamie lynn is there. 

• Like 4