Jay31

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

At the people who are saying it’s too late for new numbers 

dwad was rehearsed in like 2weeks-1month

Hunty, let's not compare such times please, lmao. :sobbing:

In DWAD she still had something to prove and she was excited for what she was doing. Can't say the same to this day tho. :demi:
She needs time, love, joy and space to rehearse.

I want a solid storyline in her concert again. I want a really good concept to lead through the set list. ******* hate the FFT, but the International Woman Of Mystery storyline was really cool. I’d love to see her do another big stage concept again. Dream was centered around fantasy and dreams, Onyx had its own little world and even the Circus tour was eclectic enough and stuck to the Circus thing. 

Also, I don’t want DOM to focus on BOMT since it’s obviously starting around the anniversary. And I don’t expect it to, but she should have a good size section of the show where she performs a medley of those older classics and gives it a good treatment. Kinda like the Blackout section of POM. That would be very cool

I miss the time when Britney shows were more that her just performing songs in a cool atmosphere. She used to tell a story from start to finish. 

I wouldn't dare to say what I would specifically want her to wear since I don't know what the new remixes sound like and what the stage and themes look like but I could say that I'd like VARIETY!!! Not the same leotard/lingerie pieces in different color and designs :lessons:

Pants

Dresses

Catsuits

Leotards (yes, maybe 1 is enough)

Coats

Corsets

Crop tops

Jackets

High Boots

Sneakers to slay the stage when dancing

30 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

I wouldn't dare to say what I would specifically want her to wear since I don't know what the new remixes sound like and what the stage and themes look like but I could say that I'd like VARIETY!!! Not the same leotard/lingerie pieces in different color and designs :lessons:

Pants

Dresses

Catsuits

Leotards (yes, maybe 1 is enough)

Coats

Corsets

Crop tops

Jackets

High Boots

Sneakers to slay the stage when dancing

I'm here for variety

We can't be so naive to believe she'll incorporate stuff we suggest. I would believe it if she actually gave us multiple choices types of questions like Overprotected or Boys, Everytime or Sometimes, that would be more plausible but what they're doing is just hyping the fans. The thing that can talk to them is the pre-recorded vocals, in a way, but the rest is you're either lucky to have a track you ask already in the setlist or coincidently seeing something similar to what you've asked. :bedtime:

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I want a solid storyline in her concert again. I want a really good concept to lead through the set list. ******* hate the FFT, but the International Woman Of Mystery storyline was really cool. I’d love to see her do another big stage concept again. Dream was centered around fantasy and dreams, Onyx had its own little world and even the Circus tour was eclectic enough and stuck to the Circus thing. 

Also, I don’t want DOM to focus on BOMT since it’s obviously starting around the anniversary. And I don’t expect it to, but she should have a good size section of the show where she performs a medley of those older classics and gives it a good treatment. Kinda like the Blackout section of POM. That would be very cool

I miss the time when Britney shows were more that her just performing songs in a cool atmosphere. She used to tell a story from start to finish. 

I liked the concept of the FFT, it’s just her performances weren’t that great.

Archived