Britney Is Asking Fans What They Want To See In 'Domination': Leave A Comment

Jay31

2 hours ago, britneymegamix said:

Imagine a great scenography that seems an actual Diner :tysm:

Dark and mysterious :tysm:

Britney wears a beautiful latex outfit  :tysm:

She has a whip :tysm:

She dominates the other customers and execute an amazing, **** choreography with them :tysm:

But it won't happen, she won't perform this rare pearl and even if she decides to add it to her residency would be something like that: 

source.gif

I am sitting in the morning
At the diner on the corner

tumblr_nblcktNLpu1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

I am waiting at the counter
For the man to pour the coffee

3o84U7YbJ1p3pUulNu.gif.dbe795b653158dd9b

And he fills it only halfway
And before I even argue

giphy.gif

He is looking out the window
At somebody coming in

giphy.gif

Doo doo doo doo doo doo-doo doo
Doo doo doo doo doo doo-doo doo

:haha:

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if Britney were to sing a ballad LIVE at every show, which one of her ballads would you like to hear her sing? Personally I’d be down for any ballad of hers as long as sings it live but I would like her to sing Perfume (even though it’s not her best one) since she’s never sung it without playback and I think it would be pretty easy for her 

13 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

She should see a vocal coach a couple of times before we even think about this :demi:

She ruined her voice with little use and smoking. She has soooooooooo much potential for greatness this it hurts to think she doesn’t like to sing live :(  one maybe two years of coaching would do wonders for her voice. 

27 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

She ruined her voice with little use and smoking. She has soooooooooo much potential for greatness this it hurts to think she doesn’t like to sing live :(  one maybe two years of coaching would do wonders for her voice. 

I think her voice is permanently damaged due to smoking. Her speaking voice even cracks when she talks.

My picks:

Archived