Jay31

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine a great scenography that seems an actual Diner :tysm:

Dark and mysterious :tysm:

Britney wears a beautiful latex outfit  :tysm:

She has a whip :tysm:

She dominates the other customers and execute an amazing, **** choreography with them :tysm:

But it won't happen, she won't perform this rare pearl and even if she decides to add it to her residency would be something like that: 

source.gif

I am sitting in the morning
At the diner on the corner

tumblr_nblcktNLpu1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

I am waiting at the counter
For the man to pour the coffee

3o84U7YbJ1p3pUulNu.gif.dbe795b653158dd9b

And he fills it only halfway
And before I even argue

giphy.gif

He is looking out the window
At somebody coming in

giphy.gif

Doo doo doo doo doo doo-doo doo
Doo doo doo doo doo doo-doo doo

10 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

She should open with hits to get the crowd into it. A Vegas show is different than a tour - she'll get a lot more casual fans aka general public vs. people like us that know all the album tracks. That's why a Vegas show has to be a greatest hits show.

But she already did it with POM, this song will totally pump up people for the show, and she can include the hits in other segments. 

Imagine a diner themed set and for one act of domination:

mysterious and dark with a counter and booths / neon and glowy

toms diner intro she walks in with a trench coat and sunglasses takes a seat at a booth Sings a verse and chorus

* uh huh* the place goes dark with neon lights

-do u wana come over britney strips out of her trench coat in a neon crop top and pants - dances on the counter and does choreo on the stools goes back to the booth

a guy walks into the diner

-Radar starts and Britney does lap dance choreo on the stools all up on the guy

-You drive me crazy dancers come out and throwback to the waitresses coming out with serving trays on one hand

-neon lights go out and a sign that says “pretty world” flashes over the counter 

Spoiler

:tifflmao:

lol am I thinking too much of a story line as if it were a broadway show with set pieces.

26 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

She should open with hits to get the crowd into it. A Vegas show is different than a tour - she'll get a lot more casual fans aka general public vs. people like us that know all the album tracks. That's why a Vegas show has to be a greatest hits show.

I get what your saying BUT still “Kill The Lights” would be an awesome opening number to set the tone for the whole show. 

19 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

But she already did it with POM, this song will totally pump up people for the show, and she can include the hits in other segments. 

For POM she opened with her current single which went to #12 on the charts so people knew it even if they didn't absolutely love and support it. Opening with a non-single would be such a mistake and buzzkill for everyone in the crowd except for the real fans (which is most of the people in the crowd).

Archived