Britney Is Asking Fans What They Want To See In 'Domination': Leave A Comment

Jay31

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RafaParker97 said:

you guys need to be more specific

what is a "good choreo", "good costumes" ??

Asking for good choreos is easy to translate tho.... "please, anything but what we saw in the last 6 years". It's not like we asked for more POM routines... 

2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

yeah cuz singing-

I know I may be young, but I've got feelings too
And I need to do what I feel like doing
So let me go, and just listen

All you people look at me like I'm a little girl
Well did you ever think it'd be ok for me to step into this world

Always saying little girl don't step into the club
Well I'm just tryin' to find out why 'cause dancing's what I love

-at 37 is very mature

And

"Don't stand there watching me, following me

Show me what you can do"

When all she does is stand on the stage and walk around.

I love the "every time above and beyond remix"

I just hope they start taking what we fans say seriously, cause that affects her coins... cause who the **** else is going to see her, she knows she needs to bring it.

I'd love for her to bring back that DWAD Hit me baby one more time theme with the water falling down on her like a waterfall and her getting wet and **** at the end.. :nynod:

Given there's not much time left before the show, I doubt they'll actually take any of our feedback into consideration (unless they had 1 or 2 wildcard numbers, or if it's for leg #2).  It's mostly just for making the fans 'feel' like they are having a say.

Anyway, my answer was 'New pre-recorded vocals, at least 1 live song, new single, HIAM, My Prerogative, No Boys, and actual clothes not cheap underwear"

Can you all let the “original choreo” request go? She probably won’t do it EXACTLY the way you want and then you will drag her endlessly for it, despite the fact that it’s what you asked for. Because that’s how exhale operates. Let’s move forward. 

8 minutes ago, Kisle said:

Can you all let the “original choreo” request go? She probably won’t do it EXACTLY the way you want and then you will drag her endlessly for it, despite the fact that it’s what you asked for. Because that’s how exhale operates. Let’s move forward. 

But she did most of the original Slave 4 U during FFT. 

If current ney did that it would slay honestly. She can do it. And she is more energetic now than back then

3 minutes ago, Nightmare3p said:

But she did most of the original Slave 4 U during FFT. 

If current ney did that it would slay honestly. She can do it. And she is more energetic now than back then

She did it and was dragged to hell and back for it. I agree though, there’s a lot of old choreo I think she could pull off now, but exhale would still tear her to bits...

Just now, Kisle said:

She did it and was dragged to hell and back for it. I agree though, there’s a lot of old choreo I think she could pull off now, but exhale would still tear her to bits...

Sad but true. I’d be more than happy for her todo bits and pieces of the choreography like that. But I know some people would drag her. 

2 hours ago, Goku said:

Less then a month and they come up asking us what we want to see?

You can tell there's no direction, pre-production, theme or ideas.

You will never see Gaga or Beyoncé asking this cause they know exactly what they are doing.

Well, they might have already everything done and created, they annouced the residency in October 18th but this whole project was prepared way before we imagine so the fact they are asking us now doesn't mean they can't incoporate it to the show, there's still 1 month for it to start and it's stll enough time to add something, it's not like they are opening tomorrow :yeaok:

It's cool they are asking us (her fans) but on the other side I feel like they won't really listen to us, but anyway, let's do our part. 

Archived