Britney Is Asking Fans What They Want To See In 'Domination': Leave A Comment

Jay31

It's about time they get direct feedback. Even if it won't change anything, it will at least raise their awareness of some big issues... :clap:

My replies:

1. Pre-recorded vocals.

2. Fully choreographed songs with no gaps, that tend to be filled with awkward movements. Less can be more! 

3. Talk to the audience more and have fun with us. 

4. Proper costumes, not lingerie. Trust the designers and remember the theme / vision of each performance.

I wished her luck as well, these responses come from a place of love. Plus they did ask :yesokay:

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Though Sakira did something similar for her latest tour, and she's a really big star, where fans could choose 3 songs for her to perform, suspiciously Loca was among the winners, because her fans TOOOTALLY love it :umok: but Underneath Your Clothes and Antología were picked and they are two of her most famous ballads that she hadn't performed in years. 

I'm a Shakira fan and I love “Loca.” Are we supposed to hate the song? :jj:

Xtina just did this for her Liberation Tour as well, and she actually added songs the fans requested via IG; even during the tour itself she continued to add new tracks to the setlist that fans asked for (e.g., “Come On Over,” “What A Girl Wants,” etc.). So I hope Britney does the same! :) 

Just now, LostInAnImage said:

I'm a Shakira fan and I love “Loca.” Are we supposed to hate the song? :jj:

Xtina just did this for her Liberation Tour as well, and she added songs the fans requested via IG; even during the tour itself she continued to add new tracks to the setlist that fans asked for (e.g., “Come On Over,” “What A Girl Wants,” etc.). So I hope Britney does the same! :) 

Christina performed Come on Over and What a Girl Wants????!!! :o  I need to see that

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

Christina performed Come on Over and What a Girl Wants????!!! :o  I need to see that

Yeah, she did a medley with those two plus a deep cut from Stripped (“Keep On Singing My Song.”) I would’ve loved to hear the songs in full but her show was over 90 mins as it is since her songs tend to be longer. I’m sure there are some decent videos on YouTube! I unfortunately only filmed one or two songs during my show because I wanted to enjoy it in person. I think I have some clips from “Say Something,” “Deserve,” and “It’s A Man’s World” (to capture the insane note in the latter), but that’s it. :( 

I asked for a bunch of stuff for us, y’all hoes about to be Lucky, santa who?

Get naked/hot as ice/hold it against me

jazz/blues segment

pre recorded vocals

live/pre recorded for a ballad

as many of the original choreos for like Toxic/Overprotected as possible

britney being more personal (telling us What she likes, What annoys her etc.)

Archived