Britney Is Asking Fans What They Want To See In 'Domination': Leave A Comment

Jay31

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Goku said:

They must be living in a bubble if they really don't know what we want at this point in her career. :mariahstare:

Many of us asked just 1 live ballad.

The entire show?

tenor.gif?itemid=11455213

I think they know but don’t want to put in the work to change. 

I think this question was just in hopes more fans will want to see the changes (lack there of) from these requests and buy tickets. 

Idc if this is unrealistic af BUT....

She needs to attempt to sing live. She still has a good voice and needs to use it. Even if it’s just a few songs. Look at STTA in 2017 she was amazing. 

The dancing needs to be stepped up for sure. She also needs to try and be more consistent. She’s doing a few shows a week it’s not like she’s out every single night so she can’t blame being tired. No awkward hair fiddling and missing out half of the dances

The dancers need to stand behind her not in front - she is the star of the show and we payed to see her NOT them. None of this **** where the dancers completely overshadow her to allow minimal dancing and arm flapping. 

Also she needs to have sections of the show where she speaks to the people candidly with no scripted “how you feeling Vegas? No really how are you feeling?” :britoverit:

Also plz look like you don’t want to die right on the spot. Thanks brinny:kiss: 

3 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Also she needs to have sections of the show where she speaks to the people candidly with no scripted “how you feeling Vegas? No really how are you feeling?” :britoverit:

It's truly mind boggling how at this point in her career she cannot interact (even in a minimal way) with the crowd/fans. Her team thinks routines like Freakshow and Lace and Leather make it appear as if she interacting with her fans but it only highlights how much she can't stand us or is terrified of us. Having dancers constantly and aggressively in between Britney and the fans is so awkward and almost offensive. Taylor Swift literally has sections of her show where she does nothing but pose with fans and shake their hands. Britney needs to get over herself. Seriously. I love her but how does she not comprehend that we have carried her. I saw POM twice and she didn't even so much as say thanks for coming out. Nothing...Just how ya feeling Vegas or i can't hear you. She is not overworked. I just never understand her ingratitude towards us. Especially with all we stick up for her for.

14 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Idc if this is unrealistic af BUT....

She needs to attempt to sing live. She still has a good voice and needs to use it. Even if it’s just a few songs. Look at STTA in 2017 she was amazing. 

The dancing needs to be stepped up for sure. She also needs to try and be more consistent. She’s doing a few shows a week it’s not like she’s out every single night so she can’t blame being tired. No awkward hair fiddling and missing out half of the dances

The dancers need to stand behind her not in front - she is the star of the show and we payed to see her NOT them. None of this **** where the dancers completely overshadow her to allow minimal dancing and arm flapping. 

I still can not believe she hasn’t sung Perfume live a single time.

:omg:

That song is probablu the easiest one for her vocal range, and definitely similar to Something to Talk About.

1 hour ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

I saw POM twice and she didn't even so much as say thanks for coming out.

That’s really bad honestly. I’d feel pissed if I paid hundreds of dollars to see someone and they can’t even say “thank you.” A big selling point of Britney’s is that she’s always seemed very humble and sweet. I appreciate there are multiple reasons why she’s behaving like this given her past, but the truth is this persistent attitude is going to lose her a lot of her remaining fans. :decisions:

• Content Curators
13 hours ago, FatteFemaleStan said:

imagine asking a 37 year old to sing a song about being overprotected :britdrown: i swear if yall didnt put HIAM :wontcry::badthoughts:

Are u ******** me, overprotected actually has meaningful lyrics and not just another lame bop about *** like hiam. And she’s also in a c ship so it makes like the most sense. :bedtime:

Archived