Britney Is Asking Fans What They Want To See In 'Domination': Leave A Comment

Jay31

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Yeah, she did a medley with those two plus a deep cut from Stripped (“Keep On Singing My Song.”) I would’ve loved to hear the songs in full but her show was over 90 mins as it is since her songs tend to be longer. I’m sure there are some decent videos on YouTube! I unfortunately only filmed one or two songs during my show because I wanted to enjoy it in person. I think I have some clips from “Say Something,” “Deserve,” and “It’s A Man’s World” (to capture the insane note in the latter), but that’s it. :( 

I wish she performed ********* some time, I think it's my favorite song from that album

1 hour ago, alexdaily said:

LMAO do you actually think her team has everything already planned? We're talking about Larry :demi:

Yeah well, I always forget her team is a mess. Only one month till the opening and they have the guts to ask what we want to see as if the show starts in 2020 lol. Only team Britney. 

5 minutes ago, RafaParker97 said:

I love Overprotected but it's kinda immature, she's a grown woman now

yeah cuz singing-

I know I may be young, but I've got feelings too
And I need to do what I feel like doing
So let me go, and just listen

All you people look at me like I'm a little girl
Well did you ever think it'd be ok for me to step into this world

Always saying little girl don't step into the club
Well I'm just tryin' to find out why 'cause dancing's what I love

-at 37 is very mature

1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

yeah cuz singing-

I know I may be young, but I've got feelings too
And I need to do what I feel like doing
So let me go, and just listen

All you people look at me like I'm a little girl
Well did you ever think it'd be ok for me to step into this world

Always saying little girl don't step into the club
Well I'm just tryin' to find out why 'cause dancing's what I love

-at 37 is very mature

I mean, Madonna keeps performing Material Girl, doesn't she? :raven: As Britney Spears would say, I think they're just songs, it's not like she's telling her life through her songs.

Even back then she kept saying songs like Not a Girl were more about the movie's character rather than herself, even when they could be applied to some extent.

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, Madonna keeps performing Material Girl, doesn't she? :raven: As Britney Spears would say, I think they're just songs, it's not like she's telling her life through her songs.

Even back then she kept saying songs like Not a Girl were more about the movie's character rather than herself, even when they could be applied to some extent.

hence why Overprotected still applies to be performances and it isn't childish 

Archived