Watch Britney Rehearse New 'Domination' Choreography For "Slave 4 U" And "Break The Ice"

Luminous

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Chris87 said:

The more I look at that, the more horrid it looks like :wontcry:

As I already mentioned, they should change it to something similar Ricky did in Fiebre. It looks great here :drinky:

That doesn't look great, it looks ****. 

Closest Brit ever came to vibrating on stage before was this...

Miles better than the BTI choreo from yesterday. 

5 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

That doesn't look great, it looks ****. 

Closest Brit ever came to vibrating on stage before was this...

Miles better than the BTI choreo from yesterday. 

The post-2007 choreography standard for her should be than Mannequin rehearsal video.

She has hardly-if ever- Incorporated a choreography that uses her entire body like in the last decade.

Whether it's because of her medication or anxiety or what we don't really know.  But she's not communicated with her fans.

10 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

The post-2007 choreography standard for her should be than Mannequin rehearsal video.

She has hardly-if ever- Incorporated a choreography that uses her entire body like in the last decade.

Whether it's because of her medication or anxiety or what we don't really know.  But she's not communicated with her fans.

Not much the B Army agrees on but I think we all agree her best dancing since 2004 was Mannequin - NEVER DONE ON STAGE :( and Janet Jackson Insta - NEVER DONE ON STAGE :crying3:

KweenTroll 

1 hour ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I just Wiki'd NappyTabs...

In general, their choreography emphasizes big visuals, which they attribute to their cheerleading past,[11] and is "...largely centered on storytelling and physical comedy."

:demi:

physical comedy should be the title to her autobiography at this point

6 hours ago, glorified.ho said:

I honestly think she's choreographing everything herself. How come no one is telling her that it looks bad?

Because shes a diva now. She will fire everyone going against her will. Her will to choreograph childish routines. Her will to do her halloween makeup. Her will to put on a dress too small for her size. Her will to mix and match her bras and panties. Her will to be her own stylist. Her will to do everything that looks bad on our eyes. Cause you know what? She really got a bad taste on everything except her music. ☺????

Archived