Watch Britney Rehearse New 'Domination' Choreography For "Slave 4 U" And "Break The Ice"

Luminous

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This are not the final choreographies for Britney guys. Read:

Dance Marking is a movement reduction strategy that dancers employ when learning new movements. It essentially involves a run-through of the dance routine, but with a focus on the routine itself, rather than making the perfect movements. When marking, the dancer often does not leave the floor, and may even substitute hand gestures for movements. One common example is using a finger rotation to represent a turn while not actually turning the whole body.

Our research suggests that dance marking — loosely practicing a routine by “going through the motions” — may improve the quality of dance performance by reducing the mental strain needed to perfect the movements.

They're in the early rehearsals so stop complaining about everything  ffs :juggingu:

4 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

This are not the final choreographies for Britney guys. Read:

They're in the early rehearsals so stop complaining about everything  ffs :juggingu:

Britney never moves past this point though. We've been complaining since Circus that she looks like she's marking and not going full out. 

13 hours ago, HeavenOnHell said:

Because shes a diva now. She will fire everyone going against her will. Her will to choreograph childish routines. Her will to do her halloween makeup. Her will to put on a dress too small for her size. Her will to mix and match her bras and panties. Her will to be her own stylist. Her will to do everything that looks bad on our eyes. Cause you know what? She really got a bad taste on everything except her music. ☺????

There it is the freedom they signed a petition and made thousands of threads for but they can't handle her freedom :whatitellu:

7 minutes ago, vdez83 said:

I am setting myself up for disappointment here but I would love to see:

Overprotected

Outrageous

He About To Lose Me

My Perogative

Toy Soldier

Love Me Down

Unpopular Opinion - I could seriously do without Boys in the Setlist

I want Love me down, Toy Soldier and Perfect Lover , they fit perfectly with the street Vibe. Let's cross fingers

Archived