Watch Britney Rehearse New 'Domination' Choreography For "Slave 4 U" And "Break The Ice"

Luminous

I can’t imagine her not doing Work ***** in a show called Domination.  If she does it, I’m excited to see it performed differently, since we’ve only seen one routine the entire 5 years it’s been out.  Also, you have to almost expect it to be a very similar set list to POM considering it’s a hits show in Vegas...ILRNR is super random and I could totally do without that.  Baffles me as to why they are gonna bring that one back, especially since it doesn’t fit the urban, hip-hop style they are going for.

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the exception of Break the Ice, the choreo looks more inspired this time around. Again, with the exception of Break the Ice, Brit looks pretty into it, fluid and like she's not counting the steps in her head - which is a refreshing change from her usual jerky, robotic transitions. It seems like she's loosened up and/or lowered her meds (which can understandably create issues).

DYWCO looks fun and creative (especially with the floor bit).

Slave, I think looks great, and finally a nice refreshing reimagined version of the song.

I think the issue with Break the Ice is the choreo, because that choreo doesn't look good when the backup dancers do it either. It just looks unusually worse with Brit since she's got the jerkiness on lock.

I’m sitting here reading through all 22 pages of these comments in disbelief that she still has this many fans who cares to talk about her after the years of shitt and tacky everything she has put out.  What are we all still doing here!? We must be masochists.

53 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

i'm literally gonna kms that they decide to do shitty choreography in place of one of the best she's had, this includes toxic 
fk me :well:

They've messed Toxic up for the last 14 years. 

IT DESERVES A DECENT PERFORMANCE FFS :tiffanycries:

PS - I loved the idea behind the FFT Toxic performance with the Japanese theme and remix, but the dancing was awful. 

Archived