Watch Britney Rehearse New 'Domination' Choreography For "Slave 4 U" And "Break The Ice"

Luminous

It should look like this:

1. "Work *****"
  2. "Womanizer"
  3. "3"
  4. "Everytime"
  5. "...Baby One More Time"
  6. "Oops!... I Did It Again"
  7. "Me Against the Music"
  8. "Gimme More"
  9. "Break the Ice" / "Piece of Me"
  10. "Scream & Shout" (Interlude)
  11. "Boys" [The Co-Ed Remix!]
  12. "I Love c*ck N Roll"
  13. "Coupure Electric" (Interlude)
  14. "I'm a Slave 4 U"
  15. Do U Wanna Come Over

16. "Do Somethin'"
  17. "Circus"
  18. "I Wanna Go"
  19. "Lucky"
  20. "Toxic"
  21. "Stronger"
  22. "(You Drive Me) Crazy" [The Stop Remix!]
  23. "Till the World Ends"
  • Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks better than POM already, slave looks awesome. I believe that work ***** and TTWE will left out if the show is more urban. Waiting for inside out and overprotected dark child remix performance to leak 1 day before the opening night :endit:

1 minute ago, asitalian12587 said:

her energy level is so high and no way she can leave TTWE out and i really hope she doesnt leave WB out either, love both, especially live.

With the beat of slave and the chains sounds etc. I dont think these songs fit in the set list. Unless if they extend the nicky minaj part. Im curious to see the intro

Even though the overall tone of the show may be more urban, I have a feeling there will still be parts of the show that are more "classic Britney." For example, DYWCO isn't urban and they didn't remix that song. Most likely, they will still include WB and TTWE since they are well-known and recent singles. I'm looking forward to ballads and/or more intimate parts of the show. I think Nappytabs do a great job of creating certain moods on stage and I'm curious to see some slower songs like Invitation, Just Luv Me, and Slumber Party under their direction.

2 minutes ago, BritneyIcon said:

Even though the overall tone of the show may be more urban, I have a feeling there will still be parts of the show that are more "classic Britney." For example, DYWCO isn't urban and they didn't remix that song. Most likely, they will still include WB and TTWE since they are well-known and recent singles. I'm looking forward to ballads and/or more intimate parts of the show. I think Nappytabs create moods well and it would be amazing to see some slower songs like Invitation, Just Luv Me, and Slumber Party under their direction.

I would love to see just luv me in the show, who is Nappytabs tho?

1 minute ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

The producers of the show.

Also, DYWCO not urban? I think is kinda urban. Coupure Electriquè on the other hand...

What The producers has to do with the choreos? Also im curious to see what they done before, never heard about them 

3 minutes ago, zone said:

What The producers has to do with the choreos? Also im curious to see what they done before, never heard about them 

They select choreographers for the show and are responsible for the overall "look" and feel of the show. They are the driving force of the show, even if they aren't choreographing. They work with Britney to combine her vision, interests, and wants with their creative talents.

They did J.Lo's Vegas residency.

1 minute ago, zone said:

Well, I believe they choreographed the auditions, but the show itself has at leats two different ones, which is the normal thing to do. The producers take Brit ideas and/or gives her ideas for the show. You should watch I Am Britney Jean to have an idea of how it works.

8 minutes ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

The producers of the show.

Also, DYWCO not urban? I think is kinda urban. Coupure Electriquè on the other hand...

Maybe we have different definitions of urban. I think of urban as something that would be played on urban radio. Also, musically it typically has less acoustic elements (like the guitar in DYWCO). DYWCO is catchy, upbeat, and very "pop" in its song structure.

Coupure Electrique is urban (to me) because of the beat, bass and rhythm. It gives me The Weeknd vibes. Dark and brooding. Perfect for Domination.

Archived