Melissa Joan Hart Says Britney Outshined Her At The 'Drive Me Crazy' Premiere (Video)

e-mailmyheart

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Wow Melissa looks gorgeous...Britney why?

lol I think Britney looks fine, just a little awkward :blol: And Melissa looks especially older in this picture, she looks so much better in recent posts she shares on her social media. 

Probably it was just awkward for Britney that Melissa had to pay for a M&G and pose with her as if she was one of the fans. Like what do you say to her, "thanks for your purchase"? :gimmemoar:

On 12/1/2018 at 6:09 PM, nwonder said:

I kinda felt bad for her for a minute esp over the maxim cover drama but  then I remembered her homophobic comments and trash opinions she’s made in the past.

orginal Sabrina >>>> over that Netflix mess tho

Reveal hidden contents

Don't forget all around bigot:

https://www.eonline.com/news/266950/say-it-ain-t-so-sabrina-melissa-joan-hart-sued-for-racial-profiling

The new Sabrina isn't so bad...it starts off a slow, but get better. MJH was so bitter about the new show and it makes me like it even more.

1 hour ago, e-mailmyheart said:

I noticed that too :beyfedup:

I hate to be the one to talk **** but this is a forum. We're monitored and filtered by someone who is just trying to make money off of Britney. Me saying this is probably why my stuff always gets altered or deleted. 
:crying3:

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

lol I think Britney looks fine, just a little awkward :blol: And Melissa looks especially older in this picture, she looks so much better in recent posts she shares on her social media. 

Probably it was just awkward for Britney that Melissa had to pay for a M&G and pose with her as if she was one of the fans. Like what do you say to her, "thanks for your purchase"? :gimmemoar:

lol Melissa looks  like she could be Britneys auntee.

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean she could do better make up but yeah it was mostly the awkwardness that bothers me especially since they know each other but Yeah why did she have to pay for a m&g?

• 5 weeks later...

Archived