Melissa Joan Hart Says Britney Outshined Her At The 'Drive Me Crazy' Premiere (Video)

e-mailmyheart

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

She feels/felt overshadowed by Brit I guess..

She literally said that. Just saying. :usher:

Now it makes sense why she always act weird when people ask about Britney to her. It’s sad to hear that when they look like they had a blast together when they hosted TRL

23 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

But I just realized how spoiled Britney was. The fact they deliberately named a movie after a song because it’s a Britney Spears song, is a rarity nowadays

Netflix should do a Thank U, Next the movie in time for Christmas. Be a smash.

24 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

But I just realized how spoiled Britney was. The fact they deliberately named a movie after a song because it’s a Britney Spears song, is a rarity nowadays

Spoiled? :umsaywhat: She was main attraction, top earner, they would be stupid to not cash in on her name. U think it was her whim? :ohreallylol:

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, falka said:

Spoiled? :umsaywhat: She was main attraction, top earner, they would be stupid to not cash in on her name. U think it was her whim? :ohreallylol:

Okay spoiled is probably not the right word , I can’t find the right word to describe it.

5 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Spoiled is not the write word to describe that. It’s more about how they went about marketing the movie because britney was such a big name

7 hours ago, pinklilbabytee said:

All these years I never knew about this movie. I thought MJH's cameo in the music video was just a tie in to her appearence on Sabrina lol. Gonna watch this movie now.

The movie is actually really cute...you definitely should watch it.  Melissa is great in it.

15 hours ago, Barajas said:

i just found this special they did together back in 1999 for MTV 
they were kind of superficial, totally 90s hahahaha.. had fun watching this

Urgh I miss the 90's.

I love Brit and Melissa together because they're both cool chicks but in really different ways.

Archived